·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Marccacio is in the blue.

Thanks for the pics Getta.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Reiko and Getta, thank you more than I can say for all those lovely pics!!!!!!!!!!!! :angel::angel:

So you actually travelled to BA for the farewell match? I wish I could have seen you, but I´ve recently had to go twice to BA by bus (3300 km each time!) because Bariloche has no flights due to the ash from the Puyehue volcano, and I just couldn´t get away again…
I can imagine it must have been a very emotional moment! I hope you also had a chance to get around a bit. Love to you both!:hug::smooch:

·
Registered
12,983 Posts
So you actually travelled to BA for the farewell match?
yes :D

I wish I could have seen you, but I´ve recently had to go twice to BA by bus (3300 km each time!) because Bariloche has no flights due to the ash from the Puyehue volcano, and I just couldn´t get away again…
I can imagine it must have been a very emotional moment! I hope you also had a chance to get around a bit. Love to you both!:hug::smooch:
Buenos Aires was not a fling, i legit fell in love.

next time i visit Argentina i would surely not miss the chance to meet you in Bariloche. maybe next year. ;)

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Buenos Aires was not a fling, i legit fell in love.

next time i visit Argentina i would surely not miss the chance to meet you in Bariloche. maybe next year. ;)
That would be great!:D And I´m glad you fell in love with BA. To me it´s just the city where I lived most of my life until I moved south, but most people who visit it love it because of its hundreds of late-night cafés, bookshops, restaurants, shopping and night life. And of course the Teatro Colón - I hope you got to see it... I went this last time and it´s back to its full splendour!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Yes, I've been to BA. Finally!
Very happy to see smiling Gaston on court. :)

I was there for 2 weeks with my BF and we have seen a lot of BA, together and separate. (He did not go to tennis and on tennis days I hung around with tennis people.)

I did not do much "sightseeing" but felt very much at home. My BF liked it there, too.
We would surely coming back to see more of Argentina. Then we love to see you in Bariloche.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Yes, I've been to BA. Finally!
Very happy to see smiling Gaston on court. :)

I was there for 2 weeks with my BF and we have seen a lot of BA, together and separate. (He did not go to tennis and on tennis days I hung around with tennis people.)

I did not do much "sightseeing" but felt very much at home. My BF liked it there, too.
We would surely coming back to see more of Argentina. Then we love to see you in Bariloche.
I´m so glad you made it, Reiko!:D And that you and BF enjoyed your time in BA. Hope we´ll meet someday, when the volcano is no longer active and Bariloche is connected by air once more... :smooch:

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Gaston played the Legends Under 45 event at the French Open this year. He paired with Thomas Enqvist. They lost today against Escude/Clément. But I couldn't resist posting those pictures, bringing back so many great memories, 10 years exactly after Gaston lifted the French Open Trophy.

Enjoy! :)

Both pictures are from the official French Open site (http://www.rolanfgarros.com)

2821 - 2833 of 2833 Posts