Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
4541 - 4560 of 5001 Posts

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Are you sure there's oil on his body? All the photos are a weird shade, the car and moterbike ones aswell, they're not realistic pictures. I don't know maybe there is oil on his body but they might have just taken a normal picture and then done all the weird shading stuff after, like the others

·
Registered
19 Posts
Are you sure there's oil on his body? All the photos are a weird shade, the car and moterbike ones aswell, they're not realistic pictures. I don't know maybe there is oil on his body but they might have just taken a normal picture and then done all the weird shading stuff after, like the others

The photographers use a special oil to make this kind of photoshoot. And sometimes they use a spray with water.

·
Registered
14,052 Posts
Yes they are a weird shade too but he's definitely greased & with that it makes a problem.
(along with making his clipped body hair look blunt and unnatural )
Because i have no problem with oil on skin for photo shoot. Most people need it for sex appeal.
Nole does not...someone just chose wrong, like Lee said water would have been better.
Either way the photographer is to blame.

Even that fake water/sweat they added to the ATP photos that one year would have been better and they did that in post production.

/end Rant.
Novak worked it, this is what counts.
I'm just a perfectionist when it comes to perfection.:lol:

Speaking of perfection in "Perfect" Blue in the far corner:hearts:

Attachments

·
Registered
14,624 Posts
What the hell Novak! Hell's Angels now? You won't need bodyguards ever in your life. :lol:

·
Registered
40,645 Posts
Nole always hiding his big toe:p

Was it that cold in Belgrade?Wearing long sleeve shirt?Or does he have a cold?:awww:

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
It's 15C and it's raining. Not cold...but it looked like they were playing with melons.

I don't know where this one is coming from...but it's a funny one

·
Registered
14,624 Posts
4541 - 4560 of 5001 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.