Mens Tennis Forums banner

3741 - 3747 of 3747 Posts

·
Registered
5,772 Posts
Ok Kowchi here is my recipe for good health

1. Whatever you eat try and have it with lots of fresh leafy greens. When very hungry eat a fruit and drink a cup of green tea 1st before eating your meal. As for dessert try fruit first and if you still crave for something sweeter fattier then go for it. Getting into the habit of eating fruit for dessert instead though ....it’s a learnt process... trust me....

2. Don’t restrict what you eat or how much but obviously the older you get start to reduce your portion size gradually unless you are playing sports then that’s different (you don’t want to starve yourself)... but once a week fast at least once. Skip a meal or two for a day and just drink tea.

3. Drink green tea every day

4. Stay active.

Do all of this when you are at the weight you desired. If you want to lose weight then go on a good diet/exercise regime but introduce the fasting and point 3 and 4 above.

There, I am describing what has pretty much kept me healthy, fit and virtually at the same weight like forever... since adulthood... though I did not do it on purpose or consciously... I only later discovered that what I do is good for me.
Spectator seems like a good dietician.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Now that you can message me privately, you know what to do.
You flatter flatter than DelPo's FH 😊🤣
You spin it right round like Rafa...

·
Premium Member
20,533 Posts
Look out Federer, Joe is coming for your "Most Stylish Man" title. ;) great photo.

You need to change your avatar, though... Johnny Groove has retired from the game.:cry:

·
Registered
2,049 Posts

Changeover chill...

3741 - 3747 of 3747 Posts