Mens Tennis Forums banner

3721 - 3740 of 3747 Posts

·
Registered
36,852 Posts
Which one of these girls were you going to make out with after Novak got year end #1 last year? I don't think you ever posted the video
The left one lol

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Which one of these girls were you going to make out with after Novak got year end #1 last year? I don't think you ever posted the video
:lol:

Btw Israeli girls are really great looking indeed.

Perfect mix of Middle Eastern and European genes. Bar Refaeli is the best example of it.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
guys are so desperate here omg :spit:

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Maybe it's just due to presence of both pic side by side.... otherwise getting rid of obesity should be the personal goal for every fat person....for their own good...

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
You did a great job losing weight, but you should have done it for yourself, not for 'the morons that mocked you'.
Also I think you went a bit overboard, you're a bit too thin now.
I had a female friend that went so crazy about losing weight, got so skinny that she started having hormone/fertility problems and eventually she had to put back some weight for her own good.
Extremes are always bad, try to stay healthy and fit for your own good not for the 'haters'.

·
Registered
33,355 Posts

For the morons on this site that mocked my weight for years. Thanks for the motivation.
You actually look weak....how did you got to this ? Did you take any professional advice... ?
Maybe it's just due to presence of both pic side by side.... otherwise getting rid of obesity should be the personal goal for every fat person....for their own good...
You did a great job losing weight, but you should have done it for yourself, not for 'the morons that mocked you'.
Also I think you went a bit overboard, you're a bit too thin now.
I had a female friend that went so crazy about losing weight, got so skinny that she started having hormone/fertility problems and eventually she had to put back some weight for her own good.
Extremes are always bad, try to stay healthy and fit for your own good not for the 'haters'.
Of course. Personal too. But to prove a point to others is always nice. Maybe I look a bit 'weak' but my health is in the best shape it's ever been in. I am not getting out of breath when walking, cycling weekly and playing Tennis weekly. The Tennis has been something I've done even when obese but now I am playing much better. The only thing I think missing now is muscle which I will probably work on in 2020. I am not a fan of the gym so now my aim is just to maintain the weight. I'm definetely not too skinny. My weight and height in terms of BMI is still overweight apparantely.

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
Good, you definitely don't need to lose any more. Some gym would help not only for building muscle, but improved body posture (you are a tad hunched). Gym would help you bring your shoulders back and chest forward.

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
Damn all the stupid people who are mocking Joe for his new look. This guy has a heart of gold and im really happy he loves himself in his new "skin". You guys acting absolutely disgusting saying some nonsense. If you actually care and wanna help him, approach him in a different way. Tired of those cyber "we know everything" noones. You look great, Joe, everyone who cares for you is really proud!!!

·
Registered
7,211 Posts
Recently I shared mountains photos with my bar clique friends. I'm in one of them:

For mountains fans:

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,404 Posts
Recently I shared mountains photos with my bar clique friends. I'm in one of them:

View attachment 352765

For mountains fans:

dude I have no idea why you still post on MTF with this kind of view at your doorstep...

·
Registered
7,211 Posts
dude I have no idea why you still post on MTF with this kind of view at your doorstep...
By doorstep you mean the same continent, I assume. I don't live close to the mountains (otherwise I would be there during most weekends).

3721 - 3740 of 3747 Posts