·
Registered
67,452 Posts
*suscribes*

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Kat_YYZ said:
Great photos Sophitia! you look good with your hair curly or straight! I took figure skating lessons for a few years in my early teens. But I never got good enough to need a costume.
Thanks, but I'm not much of a great skater either, to be honest. I'm an ice dancer, I started only when I was 15 so I guess I've reached a respectable level considering the circumstances, but I'm nowhere close to being really good.
I did end up getting a couple of costumes, because we do have "adult" competitions and it's really a lot of fun so I like to go once or twice a year.

(BTW you may have guessed but my "real" hair is more like the Hermione hair, in the first one they're not natural curls but ssshhhhh :D)

Good! Very good! Who would have thought a picspam would help the cause :lol:

·
12,691 Posts
Good! Very good! Who would have thought a picspam would help the cause :lol:
I feel a bit bad now for saying negative things about Ferrer coz of you.:eek: I like to troll sometimes so don't take me seriously all the time.:p You are a good and really nice poster as I said before.

About your looks, you are simply stunning. For me, you look much better than overrated giraffes like Sharapova.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
I feel a bit bad now for saying negative things about Ferrer coz of you.:eek: I like to troll sometimes so don't take me seriously all the time.:p You are a good and really nice poster as I said before.

About your looks, you are simply stunning. For me, you look much better than overrated giraffes like Sharapova.
Well, thank you very much for this :hug:

I'm not going to post any pics of me at the beach so people will continue to think that I look better than Sharapova :lol:

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
But since you've been so nice and so cooperative in boosting my self-esteem... i've just realised I had forgotten to post pics of my best and favourite costume. Which are not exactly "pretty" pics but anyway.

Mrs Lovett from Sweeney Todd (boooh it's scary! :devil:)

(Too bad I'm smiling like an idiot on this one, that's not really the right mood :D)

Slightly better role-playing in those two...

·
In hiding.
19,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
p.s. to her haters. Her photos are real, this has been proven to the moderators on condition that they asked the one poster who used her photo as his avator to take the photo out and also took off his accusation of her as being a man :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Well the poster was asked, because it was claimed the avatar was a personal pic and...erm yes, you're right, we have since been sent proof that Raferminator is actually in those pictures, here is said proof:

But here's also Nottingham Uni's page, where their student cards are presented and where you can also find the following pics
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/estates/university-card/university-card.aspx/

Same student ID number, start date and library card number.

So I leave it up to all of you to make your own judgement and whatever that is, it's probably the best to try and be less naive and trusting online from the get go.

·
Registered
15,724 Posts
inb4shitstorm :eek:

1 - 20 of 3747 Posts