Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we had a family picnic today. It was basically to celebrate my cousin's husband's birthday. Neither my cousin nor I had any brothers or sisters....so we were very close when growing up (and still are). We are like sisters to each other, so neither of us ever missed having biological siblings. Anyway, I guess you can't miss what you've never had. A brother or a sister would have been excellent, but seeing as though I don't have either, my cousin has been a sister to me, and I to her. My mom and her dad are brother and sister.

What's really cool is we both ended up having sons, and each of us has decided to only have one child as well....so it would be sooooo nice if they could end up being very close like her and I, and be like brothers to each other! :) They are close right now, but they are both still so young....I just hope it lasts forever for them. Her son is 4 1/2, and my son will be 4 in December. They are seperated in age by 9 months....that's even closer in age than she and I are....I'm 13 months older than her.

Anyway, everyone had a nice time at the picnic....and it was wonderful to come home and find out that Fab had won in Doubles, and Mixed Doubles too!!!!! I hope he continues winning!!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts