Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 60 of 2123 Posts

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
lol I don't hate you for eating animals, ILR. Feel free to bring some meat dishes to the party. I'm sure the others will appreciate it.

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

(i know i get carried away) :D

i have to say bye-bye now cos my family is eating dinner! talk to ya later, girls!;) so sorry, Layla! here's another kiss just for you :kiss: !

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Awww bye Leo! :wavey:
Have a nice dinner!
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

(arent u lucky?)

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Just so you know, ILR, I invited Puddle of Mudd and Linkin Park to play at the picnic. :D Maybe they'll cheer me up. :(

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
wow!I LOVE those guys!I had a dream about Wez u know!

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
hey girls!:wavey: i'm back, did you miss me? (of course)

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
yeh u know we missed u! :kiss:

Layla u wanna hear my dream bout Wez?lol

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
he he!well.I was on my holidays and there was a guy selling sunbeds on the beach.Well he was talkin 2 me and he was spanish.It was Wez!A spanish Wez!(weird I know!)Then he asked me on a date and we went go karting in Tenerife!

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Hey I know!There was actually a cute spanish sunbed guy I was talkin 2 and that night the last song I was listening 2 was She hates me,so..u know!U heard that song yet?

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Its cool!Yeah it is what u think its about! :)

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Thanx 4 the concert Layla but I gotta go 2 bed!Have fun but not 2 much coz Id feel like id missed out!C u guys 2morrow!Bye! :wavey:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: (4 Leo)

·
Registered
123 Posts
God this is quite some picnic you are having. So many guests on Timmy's board. I think I have missed a great party, it must be so cold out, now it's midnight. I knew I should have logged on before now. See you all tomorrow, with more Beer, chrisps and music.

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Hi Go Tim! :wavey:

Glad you could join us. Don't worry about it. Better late than never. Tomorrow will be even better. And yes, it might be cold, but the stars are keeping us warm, not to mention the moon. Besides, we have loads of fuzzy, comfortable blankets. ;)

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
:wavey: Layla and IluvRogi! sleep tight girls, don't let the bed bugs bite!;)

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Morning everyone! :wavey:

Since I'm the first one here, I'll officially start Day 2 of the picnic. I brought some more snacks, including peanuts, crisps and dips, plus there's a huge cauldron of hot minestrone soup in case it gets too cold. Drink of the day is fresh lemonade. :D

Later on, David Gray will be joining us for in impromptu concert. If you guys have any musical requests, don't be afraid to ask. I have connections. ;) I'll do my best to bring them over on Henman Hill.

Don't forget to have fun.

41 - 60 of 2123 Posts