Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it seems Rafa is struggling a bit with confidence and Nole has health issues. Most of us would love to see these guys meet in the FO final. But what if they don't. If you had a choice, which match up would you like to see in the final of FO without Nole and Nadal involved? Fed vs. Wawrinka? Del Po is out, so he does not count. Also, we have to consider that Fed might drop out if Mirka goes into labor. Discuss

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Fognini vs Robredo

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fognini vs Robredo
I mean something that could happen. I think if Nole and Rafa are not there, Wawrinka should be a lock for the final. He clearly is the 3rd best player on this surface for now. I suppose Berdych can play when he is not sh**ting himself

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Tsonga - Wawrinka as well

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Thiem vs Gasquet/Wawrinka :drool: Not that this could happen though :lol:

·
Registered
13,392 Posts
Wawrinka-Verdasco

or

Verdasco-F. Lopez :hearts:

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Seriously though people. Everyone is expecting Rafa and Nole to reach the final. If Fed is out to be with Mirka, Djokovic does not fully recover, and Rafa somehow continues his questionable form, we really could have a strange final. It's a real distinct possibility this year.

·
Banned
9,577 Posts
berdych-Federer

Fed getting denied a double career slam by Berdy would be sweet :drool:

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
berdych-Federer

Fed getting denied a double career slam by Berdy would be sweet :drool:
I said he might not be there :) And Berdych winning a slam is a crime against humanity. Are you mad?

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Murray v Lopez :lol:...

Seriously probably something like Tsonga v Berdych. It'd be nice to see one of these guys get a huge win.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Federer vs. Murray

Fed destroying Murray in yet another GS F and in their first meeting on clay to achieve the double CGS would be too sweet. :drool:

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Federer vs. Murray

Fed destroying Murray in yet another GS F and in their first meeting on clay to achieve the double CGS would be too sweet. :drool:
The way Fed is talking about FO, it seems certain he is going to miss it for Mirka. I wouldn't blame him. Murray is in no shape to beat a Ferrer on that surface. He also can't handle Wawrinka on clay.

·
Banned
5,740 Posts
Rafa - Murray

1 - 20 of 52 Posts