Mens Tennis Forums banner

341 - 345 of 345 Posts

·
Moderator | PreviewBot
12,711 Posts
You have me below gux though?
No a1canada does(because spreadsheet does)

JJames is letting him know its you ahead though which he will reflect in the rankings

·
Registered
Dmitri Tursunov, Fabrice Santoro, Diego Schwarzman, Fernando Verdasco, Ash Barty :)
9,689 Posts
Yes and I’ve already made the change in the rankings points so don’t worry about it. It’s noted here regardless of whether it gets changed. I make the note in all tournaments if necessary, so that it’s transparent when posting the rankings that I haven’t been trying to rob people of points. :)
Cheers

Reactions: a1canada

·
Super Moderator
13,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #344 ·
Yes and I’ve already made the change in the rankings points so don’t worry about it. It’s noted here regardless of whether it gets changed. I make the note in all tournaments if necessary, so that it’s transparent when posting the rankings that I haven’t been trying to rob people of points. :)
Cheers
Is there a way to organize this properly right out of the sheet , I'm just going to PAW13 page and sorting all in column L under PTS from largest to smallest, I see the TB rules, but didn't want to mess with manually moving anything as the sheet likes to blow up when I try such moves :eek:

341 - 345 of 345 Posts