PAW #37 Queens
Welcome to Pick-A-Winner (PAW), the Predictions game!
Playing PAW is simple. Over the course of the tournament choose any 13 matches in the main draw and post who you think will win them. Post commitments here.
Some basic guidelines:
- Never edit or delete your posts. If you want to change or cancel a pick, use a new post to state your new pick. A moderator will monitor this thread for deleted posts.
- Please try to check if a match has started before picking it. If a pick is late it is invalid and you may replace it.
- If a player withdraws before the match, the pick does not count and may be replaced.
- If a player retires during the match, the pick is valid.
- Try to number your picks. It makes my job a lot easier.
- Posts should be in a format in which it is clear who you think will be the winner. For example: PlayerA over PlayerB (not PlayerA vs PlayerB or PlayerB loses to PlayerA).
- Finally, please try to use the players' real names and not their nicknames.
Ranking Points ATP 500
And finally, if the board is down and you need to get your picks through, please send an e-mail to: