Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1022 Posts

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Thanks - and here's a few from me :) Most of these were already posted in our original "cheering" thread but they are worthy of a place of their own now I think ;) Six of them by our good friend Reiko and one from Bjorki herself :wavey:

Attachments

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Thanks Bjorki :hug: Juan is such a sweetie :)

·
Yes, I am
21,208 Posts
:hearts: :drool:
nice pics everyone!! thanks!

·
Registered
771 Posts
alexito36 said:
I found this pictures
:)

I saw there was a "Photos of Juan" thread here.. and was just about to post these here...... you beat me!! hehehehe - thanks Alexito! :wavey:

·
Registered
771 Posts
The Man Magazine pic was taken by Reiko at Stuttgart.... We had great fun studying him "studying the magazine....", lets just say, his hand kept moving..... Mariano and his team were "working" but as you see - Juan was "busy" - the others (Mariano etc) realised what we were laughing at... it was a very amusing training session.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Juan at Japan Open:

All photos taken by me or my friends ("S&S of Sushi Club" & "Eileen").
Please do not use them without my permission. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Wonderful photos of a very cute guy, thanks a lot Reiko for sharing :). My favourite is the close up, Juan's eyes are beautiful :)

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Yes - they are great photos Reiko - thanks so much to you and your friends for sharing them here with us. Not sure which is my favourite yet - they're all lovely :)

·
on clouds...
13,407 Posts
Reiko, thank you so much :hug:
The pics are so wonderful and I just love all of them :inlove:

1 - 20 of 1022 Posts