Mens Tennis Forums banner

1101 - 1112 of 1112 Posts

·
73,550 Posts
someone reads the forum :)) good to see Marat doing this kind of things. hope he is happier than before.

Hello everybody!!
So nice to see you here :) A Marat picture thread is a great place to be :hearts:

·
73,550 Posts
agreed:) maybe more picture courtesy of this tourney.

PS: hope you are ok.
I'm doing well and I hope you are also :) I love that Marat's Forum is still being kept up. He is well worth it :hearts:

·
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,107 (Edited)
someone reads the forum :)) good to see Marat doing this kind of things. hope he is happier than before.

Hello everybody!!
:wavey: Hi, rosespower, hope all's well with you too! Nice to think Marat made a small concession to that particular demand :angel: (if indeed he did). I mean, he's free to go full-on guru length, beard-wise, as long as he's happy. :hug: (and yes, Marat, we agree with your take on that) His leaving politics was the best possible decision IMO, in terms of overall well-being. No wonder he decamped to Peru to sample the local brew. :unsure: :p

I'm doing well and I hope you are also :) I love that Marat's Forum is still being kept up. He is well worth it :hearts:
And if he played more (hint, hint), we'd post more. :sobbing: There are a few RG pics here and there (and btw he was at the men's final yesterday), so will post when I've time. Still got Stef's backlog to catch up on...

·
73,550 Posts
You are doing an excellent job with both Stef's and Marat's Forums @monkey247 :)

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Hello Monkey247! Thank you again for keeping us up to date. Not my best time, a messy time, but hopefully there will be a good end. In the last few months I am thinking the same, need more hours in a day.

Yes, hopefully Marat will show up more often at events now that I think he started being bored in his "gap years". This would be the only chance to maybe maybe watch him one more time playing live.

Looking forward to see more pics.

·
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,111
Hello Monkey247! Thank you again for keeping us up to date. Not my best time, a messy time, but hopefully there will be a good end. In the last few months I am thinking the same, need more hours in a day.
I'm sorry to hear it, hope you have an abundant source of :hug: around you, and remember, whatever our individual messes, the world itself is so divided and chaotic atm, none of us can possibly live sanely within it.

Yes, hopefully Marat will show up more often at events now that I think he started being bored in his "gap years". This would be the only chance to maybe maybe watch him one more time playing live. ... Looking forward to see more pics.
I love it that he keeps his Insta up to date with his "gap year" travels, plus lots of kitty content, which is just the best. :hearts: :yeah: Re: tennis, as long as he keeps reasonably fit, he can play whatever exhos and tournaments suit him, which should keep him out of mischief for the foreseeable future. :p ;)

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
I'm sorry to hear it, hope you have an abundant source of :hug: around you, and remember, whatever our individual messes, the world itself is so divided and chaotic atm, none of us can possibly live sanely within it.

I love it that he keeps his Insta up to date with his "gap year" travels, plus lots of kitty content, which is just the best. :hearts: :yeah: Re: tennis, as long as he keeps reasonably fit, he can play whatever exhos and tournaments suit him, which should keep him out of mischief for the foreseeable future. :p ;)
:hugs: I really need these. You are right about the times :)cuckoo:) we are living.

l didn't really follow his Insta but I looked a bit now and I noticed he became more involved over time providing more quality content. I think that being somehow out of the public scrutiny made him more free to express himself. PS: Liked the last part with the mischief:nerd:

1101 - 1112 of 1112 Posts