Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, as my threads about ITF players get usually trolled, i will make some announcement for players who retired recently on the futures tour

i hope this thread is a little retribution for all their work these years

nesterov: will study and become a coach on his country. not enough money and motivation to go on

benard: injuries and motivations. also money. he is currently working as a coach now

salazar: went to college some months before, will play 2-3 futures more in spain in the summer for fun, and then gets back to college at the states

aleksanyan: motivation really isnt where it should be...

sad decitions all of them. will miss them on the court, and hopefully to the ones who become a coach, see you soon on the courts!!

·
Super Moderator
62,003 Posts
Good luck in retirement, guys, hope you'll have a good life after your active tennis career is over.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thread of the century. :worship:

Somby is the best unintentional troller of MTF. Too funny. :lol:
im not trolling a lot. I know people usually trolls my message about futures players here so I made only 1 thread for 4 players together... :(

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
im not trolling a lot. I know people usually trolls my message about futures players here so I made only 1 thread for 4 players together... :(
You didn't mention their ages in your post. I would have like to know this information.

I don't really know what is the standard age of retirement for future level players. Any idea?

·
Ace Loveforty
83,393 Posts
Pain x 4

Next time bring it in smaller doses

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Philipp Aleksanyan(pics taken by me)

Jose Antonio Salazar(pics also taken by me)

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Somby, m8... Do you have sources for these?

Fun facts:

Philipp Aleksanyan is 18 and hasn't played many futures at all, and he's only played for like 2-3 years (Highest Rank: 1,390)

Alexey Nesterov is 19 and has won an amazing 3 matches at the Futures level (Highest Rank: 1,488)

Jeroen Benard is 23 and his highest rank is 816.

J.A. Salazar is 20 and his highest rank is 883.

I can't imagine how the hell you became fans of the first two considering they have literally done nothing, and I also can't imagine how you found out about their retirements.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
both aleksanyan and nesterov used to train in spain when they were younger(until last year for philipp), they are fluent in spanish also. thats how i met them. and about their retirements, sources are themselves, they told me, thats why i know, sadly, they wont be on any newspaper or tennis magazine, but i hope we can remember them here a bit forever :hug:

·
Registered
597 Posts
Who are these guys anyway, camoon now... :confused: :spit: . GOAT thread :worship: :D .

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jeroen Benard:

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
both aleksanyan and nesterov used to train in spain when they were younger(until last year for philipp), they are fluent in spanish also. thats how i met them. and about their retirements, sources are themselves, they told me, thats why i know, sadly, they wont be on any newspaper or tennis magazine, but i hope we can remember them here a bit forever :hug:
I think this thread should be locked until some proper evidence can be provided.

Can I start a thread saying Fed told me he was retiring?

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Alexey Nesterov

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
One is bad enough but how can you hit us with 4 retirements in one thread? It's too much to handle. The real tragedy is that they all retired before making it into Sombrerero loco's "Signature of Shame" but life is cruel sometimes. :sad:

Legends

R.I.P. tennis.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You didn't mention their ages in your post. I would have like to know this information.

I don't really know what is the standard age of retirement for future level players. Any idea?
it depends. usually, when a player is 18-19-20 and doesnt get a decent ranking, they retire soon...

and when they are average players for the future tour, they usually retire at 20 something, most usually 22-25 when they get ranked around 500-800 but dont make big improvements with the years...

its always very sad when a player retires...but its life i guess =(

·
Registered
11,290 Posts
it depends. usually, when a player is 18-19-20 and doesnt get a decent ranking, they retire soon...

and when they are average players for the future tour, they usually retire at 20 something, most usually 22-25 when they get ranked around 500-800 but dont make big improvements with the years...

its always very sad when a player retires...but its life i guess =(
Unless you're Joshua Milton.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts