Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
After Nick's complaints about the clay court tournaments in South America, I thought that he might have a point. So instead of a tournament with a weak draw on a surface where Nick is not good at, we should at the same time as Rio promote Marseille or New York to a 500...if they change their surface to carpet. This way Nick can't bitch about it, because he has a weak draw on a surface he is likely good at, because nobody wants to play a f'in carpet tournament before the main season starts!

·
Registered
744 Posts
After Nick's complaints about the clay court tournaments in South America, I thought that he might h 192.168.0.1 ave a point. So instead of a tournament with a weak draw on a surface where Nick is not good at, we should at the same time as Rio promote Marseille or New York to a 5 routerlogin 00...if they change their surface to carpet. This way Nick can't bitch about it, because he has a weak draw on a surface he is likely good whatsapp web at, because nobody wants to play a f'in carpet tournament before the main season starts!
Nick will always find something to bitch about, because he is basically a loser who needs to make excuses for his failures.

·
|
16,444 Posts
After Nick's complaints about the clay court tournaments in South America, I thought that he might h 192.168.0.1 ave a point. So instead of a tournament with a weak draw on a surface where Nick is not good at, we should at the same time as Rio promote Marseille or New York to a 5 routerlogin 00...if they change their surface to carpet. This way Nick can't bitch about it, because he has a weak draw on a surface he is likely good whatsapp web at, because nobody wants to play a f'in carpet tournament before the main season starts!
I petition to have Nick permanently banned from the human race.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts