Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/11/the-dilemmerer.html

"The situation reminds me of those basketball half-time shows in which a lucky (or is the opposite?) member of the crowd gets to heave a basketball from half-court, with a million bucks waiting if he makes the basket. I would almost rather have to throw it from half-court than have to shoot one from the foul line, because there's pressure - and then there's pressure.

And right now, Federer is standing at that foul line. I cannot imagine myself in his shoes."

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:banana: I win :banana:

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
I read about half of the article then stopped. :zzz: The main point of the article seems to be that Federer can only beat himself and that he will be the one standing in the way of making history which is not true at all because however much pressure he is under or however poorly he plays, his opponent still needs to step it up to take advantage of it.

·
Your visions will happen
51,334 Posts

·
Ace Loveforty
83,412 Posts
so it's since early june that Rafa hasnt won an important title :awww:

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
so it's since early june that Rafa hasnt won an important title :awww:
Yeah. I'm not worrying about it. Federer went from January till July without a big win :eek: and he's the GOAT.

(I don't count Hamburg)

Do I need to add smilies to show that I'm kidding?

·
Your visions will happen
51,334 Posts

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
:hug: Maybe one day you Fed fans will know.

:bigcry: :bigcry: Soon....Roger will learn to love playing in the mud as much as piggy:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
A boring article.

·
Your visions will happen
51,334 Posts
No, instead he lost to Mahut :lol:
Mahut was on the roids that week and was a point away from the title. Volandri cakewalked to the SF's and got owned in the SFs.

A little bit of difference :lol:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts