Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh how I would love to see this final if they got through :)

I really hope they make it through and give us what would almost surely be the final time they'd meet in a Slam final!

Anyone else want to see this match? I love watching the contrasting styles when they play, and it'd be great to see it in a final, just to show the world the 'oldies' can do it too ;)

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
me :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
904 Posts
I agree, if both of them make the finals, It 'll be a match for the ages:)...and probably their last final together :(:(

·
Banned
136 Posts
You are forgetting one factor: HEWITT. He has a winning head-to-head against both of them and he will spank them both. Actually after HEWITT is throught with them, they will be so embarrassed that they will announce their retirement before further humiliation.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
After that post, I almost want to see Hewitt get his ass spanked :p

I would love to see this final too. I usually root against the oldies, but for once I want to see this - it would be the perfect final chapter.

That said, I'm pretty sure Hewitt will beat Andre. Not sure about Schalken and Pete.

·
Registered
904 Posts
...and you called yourself "LOVE"???? seems like HATE would be more fitting :D:D:D:D

anyway, I'm so sure that Agassi is going to spank that ass...:eek:

·
Banned
136 Posts
Agassi spanking HEWITT? OMG, this is too funny! HEWITT is at another level, when Agassi used to win it's because there was nobody like HEWITT but now that HEWITT has arrived he has raised the level of the game and Agassi simply physically and mentally can't keep up, never did and never will. I think Agassi fans should accept that he's not the best, HEWITT is the king of tennis, Agassi is lucky to have won a few slams before HEWITT arrived.

·
Banned
136 Posts
Look, watch the semifinal and you will understand that HEWITT Is simply an updated version of Agassi. He can do everything better, it's just so obvious. Just watch it yourself.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
There are scores of players who play like Agassi... What he has done for the sport can not be undone by some losses late in his carreer.

I'm not even a big fan of his, and can respect that he is among the best ever..

·
Registered
904 Posts
LMAO!! I'll be watching for sure... and I'll come later and laugh about your fave's loss all day :D:D:D:D

·
Banned
136 Posts
Agassi will cry afterwards because he will realize that he's at the mercy of someone superior and that he's not the best.

·
Banned
136 Posts
We are talking about multiple grandslam champions. Everyone has losing records to players. However, Hewitt will become on of the all-time greats, Moya won't. The important head-to-heads will be Hewitt vs Agassi, Hewitt vs Sampras, Agassi vs Sampras, etc. And Hewitt will continue spanking Agassi's butt :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts