Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HelloPete fans -

I'm not a supporter, but I respect Pete as one of the best ever and don't want him to retire anytime soon!!!

I saw him play Wayne Ferreira, then the first two sets again Haas - maybe he isn't as fast as he once was, but the man can still play!

Ignoring he is Pete, out of all the young guys I saw out there the only one who I really thought was playing better was Haas.

So good luck to your man at the Open! Hopefully he can repeat the last couple years andmaybe go one more ;)

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
thanks Rebecca :D:D

I love you and Pete :D:D

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Becca, do you always start threads for players you don't particularly like? i thought that you only did this for RodPrick! :eek:

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TC - in the case of Roddick I do it because I think I'm being ironic ;)

In this case I'm just being honest.

Though I highly doubt the man has 7 5 set matches in him again, I do think he is still a good player.

·
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS
16,844 Posts
i'm guilty of writing him out too, but he's in another finals and i wish him all the very best and hope he wins a 14th Slam. he's definitely one of the century's best players...

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
he won it, unbelieveable, long live the king Pistol pete ::D:D:D:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
more than one year now since pete won his last slam, i wish you so much, pete :wavey:

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
you are so smart, Pete is the best :worship: :worship:

KBADPAT said:
Pete's the man, he's da sh!t.

Andrei

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
yes no temper, no racket smashing, always humble and just concentrate on winning :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
mimi said:
yes no temper, no racket smashing, always humble and just concentrate on winning :worship: :worship:
The proof in my signature ;)

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
yes Marine, you are so smart :worship: :worship:

Marine said:
The proof in my signature ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts