Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i finally drug myself to Target today to apply for a job, i can't seem to find anything else so i guess this is the best of the 'bottom of the barrel' jobs. I actually managed to make myself physically ill, i had to fight down the urge to puke right there in the middle of Target. What stopped me you might ask, why Jiat did. lol how in the hell did a woman thousands of miles away who was currently sleeping manage to do that? Well let me tell you. i was walking by the card aisle heading toward the bathroom when i saw this card, a penguin christmas card and it was adorable! I completely forgot about being sick. funny how life is sometimes

·
Registered
17,160 Posts
;) Pennies and giraffes are everywhere, even in my car. :yeah:

Don't worry about the job, hun. Someday you'll be Saturday night. ;)

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
:lol: how sweet of penny to save you :) and i know it's bottomof the barrel but i'll be doing the same very soon so no need to think you're alone hun.
and the only way is up now right?

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
awww ... I can't look at a Penguin without thinking of Jiat ... can't look at a Giraffe without thinking of you ... and can't look at a Hippo without feeling a bit frisky :devil: (oh, that's a bit weird, isn't it ... surely it's not just me, is it?!?! :lol: )

you're a smart chickee Nix ... and there are worse jobs to be had - sexing chickens, podiatry, crutching sheep, coaching Marat ... and then there's that poor person whose job it is to guide the erect penis of a Stallion into a Mare :eek: ... my point? Target is hardly bottom of the barrell :lol:

anyway, keep on keeping on Nicki ...

btw, don't ask me why the whole Stallion & Mare story came to mind ... I'm not THAT perverted! :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts