Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm speechless, I know I was harassing everybody to vote for Gilles to get his own forum, but I didn't think we were going to get one.

BIG THANKS to the MTF mods and everybody who voted in the poll!

("Pendaison de crémaillère" means something like "Forumwarming party".)

·
Registered
7,055 Posts
Re: Pendaison de crémaillère

That's a cool thing, he deserves it :)

Reactions: Truc

·
Registered
17,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Wow, I was not expecting *you* to say that!

I will almost miss our little thread, to be honest, I had gotten used to it, but it was a matter of recognition. :p
Now let's hope he will deliver.

·
Registered
11,484 Posts

Mais, je ne parle pas francais :eek:

I thought this was a French chat thread so I was too scared to enter it initially :lol:

·
Registered
17,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: New forum celebration thread!

OK, OK, I changed the title. :p
Thanks again for your help, as I said in "Gulbisland".

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
Re: New forum celebration thread!

You're welcome :hug: and thank you to you too! :D

Oh, now that I know what that French title means, it kind of suits this thread! :D You can have both the French and the English titles up - that way it'd sound more unique.

·
Registered
695 Posts
:woohoo: What a nice surprise! :woohoo:

:hatoff: to every one who voted and spread the word about this forum.

It's great Tsonga got a new forum too. :)

·
Registered
17,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:
Speechless too?
You probably helped a lot by posting so much in Gillou's forum lately, I guess we got the forum because of the thread activity? I'm not sure, I took a look at the other requests and Young or Soderling didn't get a forum. :shrug:

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Speechless too?
You probably helped a lot by posting so much in Gillou's forum lately, I guess we got the forum because of the thread activity? I'm not sure, I took a look at the other requests and Young or Soderling didn't get a forum. :shrug:
yes, only one thing I wanna say. I hope the Gilles Simon fan club should be a place where all Gillu's fans can evolve togheter :yeah:

Allez Gilles and allez to everyone of you :D

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
Cool :cool:
Of course Gillou will rock in the coming tournaments with all the support from fans in this forum.

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Good news. Allez Gilles :yeah:

·
Registered
7,055 Posts
I'm not sure, I took a look at the other requests and Young or Soderling didn't get a forum. :shrug:
Maybe because only recently injured players get a forum ? :shrug:

·
Registered
17,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm feeling like I'm chasing people away by posting too much in the new forum, sorry... Not even our regulars Scott, Grenouille & Co. have posted yet. :awww: Or is it just because you preferred to have only a thread, Scott?

·
Registered
672 Posts
Oh no Françoise :hug: !!! Don't think like that my dear ... You're not chasing people !!! Le forum de Gilles a été crée qu'avant hier ... donc ça soit patiente ... ils viendront ;)

·
Registered
17,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Aaaaah, Ayane, we've missed you here! :kiss: So sorry for you in Estoril, I was thinking of you by following the match on the SB the other day.

·
Premium Member
18,843 Posts
:banana:
Gilles got his own forum! :yeah:

I wa surprised to see it after not being active on mtf for a while.
(Busy with school and my upcoming graduation at the end of this semester :))

·
Registered
672 Posts
Aaaaah, Ayane, we've missed you here! :kiss: So sorry for you in Estoril, I was thinking of you by following the match on the SB the other day.
Thanks my friend, I appreciate that, it's very kind of you ... :hug: But don't worry ... I will see him in Roland Garros (I hope so ...)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts