Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Absolute masterly performance by both Leander and Martina, they looked like a pair of wizards against a pair of novices in Peya and Babos / Mike Bryan and Mattek Sands/ Matkowski and Vesnina (All of them are otherwise pretty solid doubles players). At this level of play this team looks like UNSTOPPABLE on grass and hard courts...At Melbourn Park and SW19 they did not lose a single set..Can any team challenge them in the upcoming Flushing Meadows???

Place your opinion friends :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No. Any Hingis/Indian(Paes or Mirza) team is BOUND for success. Mark my words.
SO you thrilled with Ladies doubles final... Actually it was more interesting any mouth watering clash than the mixed as I knew later would be one sided the way paes-Hingis is playing nowadays...

Yes me thinking in same line and feeling Sania-Hingis and Paes-Hingis will dominate the doubles circuit for longer time...Just adding some spice that Hingis returned to tennis in 2006 Aussie Open Mixed Doubles and crowned glory there..Her partner???? Who else... Another Indian Mahesh Bhupathi:p

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm not so optimistic because Paes has four of five GS tournaments to play (he could retires after Olympycs) and is not easy, perhaps can win one or two more titles, but Roland Garros is very difficult.

·
Your visions will happen
48,648 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts