Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Watch AO 2013 4R and consider that peak Murray is better than that Djokovic. You should have your answer.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Watch AO 2013 4R and consider that peak Murray is better than that Djokovic. You should have your answer.
Not sure Wawanka losing to Djokovic 0.5 really can enlighten us on this topic.

Plus it could be argued that peak Murray on HC is superior to Djokovic's best on HC anyway.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Peak stan is almost unplayable, Murray wouldn't have a chance. As for peak Murray being better than peak djokovic :spit: don't kid yourself.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As for peak Murray being better than peak djokovic :spit:
Murray leads Djokovic 4-0 on American hard courts, the most neutral HCs on the tour.

That really says it all tbh.

And obviously Djokovic is better on clay, and Murray on grass. That's 2-1 Murray, I'm afraid.

·
-Lifetime Scientist-
12,199 Posts
Had Wawa displayed the mentality he did at AO'14, he would have crushed Nole that day, CRUSHED! Besides, Wawa would have won if he wasn't robbed by Molina anyway.

It's tough to say who would win between Stan and Muzza. Both possess a complete arsenal featuring top level BHs. Wawrinka's FH is better, Murray has a better defense and great passing shot skills that could frustrate Wawrinka.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Murray leads Djokovic 4-0 on American hard courts, the most neutral HCs on the tour.

That really says it all tbh.

And obviously Djokovic is better on clay, and Murray on grass. That's 2-1 Murray, I'm afraid.
Those matches were years before djokovic peak

EDIT: Nobody could beat peak djokovic, so I don't see how Murray could stand a chance. Nice try though ;)

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Wawrinka would win with ease, his peak level is a far better than the Scot. But being able to win matches when you are playing badly is far more important than peak level. It's the same in any sport.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Peak stan is almost unplayable, Murray wouldn't have a chance. As for peak Murray being better than peak djokovic :spit: don't kid yourself.
You think that was peak Djokovic who played Stan that day? Don't be so hard on your guy :lol:.

Peak Stan unplayable? That explains his excellent H2Hs against the top players then.

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
Peak Wawrinka cannot be defeated. It's like playing God on a tennis court. When Stan is on his peak he always won sets 6-0 or 6-1. Sadly, Wawrinka only enter "God Mode" for one set or another.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
You think that was peak Djokovic who played Stan that day? Don't be so hard on your guy :lol:.

Peak Stan unplayable? That explains his excellent H2Hs against the top players then.
No counter argument? I rest my case. By the way, why do you have djokovic in your sign when you're such a bias Murphy fan?

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Peak Wawrinka beats peak Murray.

But peak Golubev beats peak Wawrinka.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts