D-Pot for sure!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Del Potro in straights.

·
Your visions will happen
51,405 Posts

Delpo leads 3-1 in the h2h, but Tsonga won the most recent.

At the AO: Tsonga in 4 or 5
At RG: Delpo in 4
At Wimbledon: Tsonga in 4
At USO: Delpo in 5

Overall very even matchup, I wish these two would play more often.

·
Registered
8,565 Posts
Delpo, no contest.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
They would both hand out a spanking each on grass and clay. Delpo would win a fairly close one the hardcourts.

Fast Bercy is Tsonga though.

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Tsonga beats Del Potro easily on grass every time since Del Potro moves like a sloth on the surface. Tsonga would also routine Del Potro at the very few tournaments that play a fast pace. The majority of the tour playing at a slow pace favors Del Potro's defensive game.

·
Registered
17,533 Posts
Tsonga beats Del Potro easily on grass every time since Del Potro moves like a sloth on the surface. Tsonga would also routine Del Potro at the very few tournaments that play a fast pace. The majority of the tour playing at a slow pace favors Del Potro's defensive game.
lol Del Potro plays a "defensive" game??

·
Banned
5,740 Posts
Delpo on all surfaces except grass.

·
A happy person
44,909 Posts
OMG I don't know but to be honest I don't care just please God, give us this match as soon as possible!!!! :hearts:

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
I think Tsonga would obviusly win on grass.
And Delpo on clay.

Now... Hardcourt. I think Tsonga is improving so much, and he could defeat Delpo, with his really good volleys, killer FH. It would be a great 5-setter battle.
I want.

·
Registered
20,717 Posts
Peak Delpo is miles ahead of peak Tosnga in consistency . Even when tsonga is playing his best always has some black holes, delpo at his peak even if has some black holes his mentality pulls him out . and without that mentality issues delpo is just a bigger delivery . tsonga's BH is just too big hole

1 - 20 of 50 Posts