Mens Tennis Forums banner

Which player at their peak would prevail?

• Peak Samurai Warrior

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Peak Playstation Ball-Machine

Votes: 43 76.8%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which of these players is better when they're at their zenith? Both have distinct similarities in terms of how they operate at the baseline:

- Proficient in both their FH and BH wings
- Likes to take the ball early
- Clean ball-striking
- Very quick on the court
- Aggressive mindset.

Granted, they have only played each other twice in 2012 where Nishikori won both encounters but I wouldn't say they were both at their A game.

What do you think?

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Peak swiftdenko would mop the floor with Nishi :spit:

·
Delicious
3,558 Posts
Davydenko to reinvent the wheel and take this in 3.

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
Which of these players is better when they're at their zenith? Both have distinct similarities in terms of how they operate at the baseline:

- Proficient in both their FH and BH wings
- Likes to take the ball early
- Clean ball-striking
- Very quick on the court
- Aggressive mindset.

Granted, they have only played each other twice in 2012 where Nishikori won both encounters but I wouldn't say they were both at their A game.

What do you think?
Same height too. :)

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Everyone will answer Davydenko so there's no point asking. Apparently, the sun shines out of the ass of the past.

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
A month ago I watched Nishikori for the first time in a year and he so much reminded me of Davydenko.

But peak Davy would win. He was a machine, should have won that AO where he badly choked against Federer.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Not an easy choice on this one. But I would go with Nishikori, who is yet to peak.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Davydenko was toying with Peakdal on hard, Nishikori is yet to win a match against Oldal. Not even a question.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts