Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like you all a lot.. :hug:

If you agree or disagree with me I still like you and you are as a family to me..

·
10,272 Posts

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
15,733 Posts
cleo is cracking

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
Hmmm. In all my years here I think you were one of my few bad reps. Have you turned over a new leaf? Or is there an ulterior motive?

·
Registered
15,733 Posts
Hmmm. In all my years here I think you were one of my few bad reps. Have you turned over a new leaf? Or is there an ulterior motive?
its Cleo, there is always a ulterior motive

she is like the Chairman Mao of MTF

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
So anyone who badreps you is wrong in their life? :rolleyes:

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
So anyone who badreps you is wrong in their life? :rolleyes:
Did I say that? How could you read that into what I posted? Once upon a time I posted here lots and those who know me know exactly who I am and what I am about. Her bad rep to me made absolutely no sense what so ever. But I know realize that should not have been a surprise.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Did I say that? How could you read that into what I posted? Once upon a time I posted here lots and those who know me know exactly who I am and what I am about. Her bad rep to me made absolutely no sense what so ever. But I know realize that should not have been a surprise.
It was quite obviously tacit in your post; I know you didn't go right out and say it bluntly.

My point is, not everyone has to like you, sister :kiss:

Quite egotistical of you to refer to yourself as being loved by everyone. Criticism is good for the mind.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Cleo already preparing the field for Rafa not defending Canada/Cinci/USO

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
There can be no peace ... we are just forum members. You don't know us, we don't know you. I wouldn't even know who you are if we met in the street, this is ridiculous. We ain't family. MTF is a nut house.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts