·
Registered
822 Posts
PAW16: Gasquet over Ferrer

·
Registered
32,550 Posts
robus :wavey:

Can I just pick the opposite of what Hotzenplotz does? I'm not sure how the rule goes, but the waiting game is just silly :eek:

·
Registered
2,814 Posts

Can I just pick the opposite of what Hotzenplotz does? I'm not sure how the rule goes, but the waiting game is just silly :eek:
I think that suggestion was refused so you'll have to get up early ;) . Anyway, I'll have to pick the winner as I'd lose on a tiebreak to MrExcel.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #312

Like I said here
if both concerned players have nothing against, why not?

It's ok for me,
Labamba's pick will always depend on Hotzenplotz's pick, so the latter will always be in better position.

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
PAW16 - Gasquet d. Ferrer

·
Registered
32,550 Posts
I think that suggestion was refused so you'll have to get up early ;) . Anyway, I'll have to pick the winner as I'd lose on a tiebreak to MrExcel.
Oh, then it's up to you. Make your pick and keep it. :p

Let's not go to the changing show, two grown men after all ;)

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Oh, then it's up to you. Make your pick and keep it. :p

Let's not go to the changing show, two grown men after all ;)
I'll make my pick depending on the others' and on whom I think will win. That's why I'll make it shortly before the match, as it depends on 3 player's selections.

·
Registered
32,550 Posts
robuś;6100343 said:
Like I said here
if both concerned players have nothing against, why not?

It's ok for me,
Labamba's pick will always depend on Hotzenplotz's pick, so the latter will always be in better position.
You guys had a good fair battle then, I don't see why that couldn't be done more often.

Christian has a match point on his own serve :)

301 - 320 of 347 Posts