Mens Tennis Forums banner

221 - 229 of 229 Posts

·
Same as it ever was
20,587 Posts
Can I just say well done to avatar...

That's all that needs to be said, I'm really REALLY shitty right now because I decided to put trust in a certain favourite player. I was in the prime position and stuffed it, well done to those that have capitalized on my stupidity :yeah:

·
Registered
545 Posts
LaTenista said:
De nada/you're welcome.

Its 2-0 Serra now so no more picks please!
I really, really, really have a problem with the time difference in Bucharest :eek: (obviously this is the only reason for my poor performance this week ;) )

Congratulations Avatar

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #223
There's a rain delay now. If Andreev wins GWH places 3rd, if Serra wins Raquel will instead.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
LaTenista, thanks for running the game and I don't deserve to be this high in the placings, but I need any points I can get.

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #225
Final Standings and Pick Summary are up.

Congrats to Raquel, 3rd place finish after correctly predicting the champion. :)

QF finish for 3 of the WCs, Peta Pan, and GWH. Quite a good showing, especially since there was only 1 no-show this week. :yeah:

I just realized since I didn't start playing until Newport I won't even have 18 events for the entry ranking this year. :eek: :eek:

:wavey: See some of you in a week's time in Palermo. The next event I'm managing is Stockholm and I promise to not use yellow again!

221 - 229 of 229 Posts