Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
12,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I saw Paul again today(of course) both training and match and at Serras match :) My God he in EXTREMLY handsome in real; life i mean he doesnt even compere with the pics :hearts:

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Sandra said:
Thanks a lot for the pic...i was right next to him so i couldnt take one...i wanted to talk to him but when i finally decided he left :sad:
welcome ;)
I was pretty close myself..(so I think you were one of the 4 girls near him :confused: ) but i didn't dare to talk to him again after I asked for an autograph twice and wish him good luck 165465..times :lol: i'm no stalker :eek:
He was busy checking his mobile anyway...

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
viorela...have u been there?
gooooooooo phm:D:banana::bounce:!

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
viorela_pax said:

Paulo :hug: :kiss:
Maybe he is not sad but just thinking about his next match :scared:
Paulo! Don't think just hit!!! I don't remember who posted this sentence but I like it.
I agree it's confusing to know that he trained with Serra whereas they are gonna play each other on the quarters...

Btw, thank you for posting these pics Viorela ;)

:worship: Good luck Paulo :worship:

·
Registered
12,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
viorela_pax said:
welcome ;)
I was pretty close myself..(so I think you were one of the 4 girls near him :confused: ) but i didn't dare to talk to him again after I asked for an autograph twice and wish him good luck 165465..times :lol: i'm no stalker :eek:
He was busy checking his mobile anyway...

Anymore plase???
Yes i was one of the 3 girl the 4th one was Pipo :p
OMG i love PHM ...i wasnt even looking at Serras match today i couldt take my eyes off him...BTW i sleep on his towel as a pillow ;)

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
i was sitting next 2 pipo:lol:!sandee was looking at phm....

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
*julie* said:
Maybe he is not sad but just thinking about his next match :scared:
Paulo! Don't think just hit!!! I don't remember who posted this sentence but I like it. I agree it's confusing to know that he trained with Serra whereas they are gonna play each other on the quarters...

Btw, thank you for posting these pics Viorela ;)

:worship: Good luck Paulo :worship:
It was me! :banana: My half second of glory! :lol: Since he went to Bollettieri's and this guy is known to say this famous quote to "his" players (especially the female players it seems hehe...) revealing a lot about his short view of tennis :rolleyes: ...
But in Paulo's case, i think that's appropriate!

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
paulo is very sweet...mostly at interviews!

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Sandra said:
Anymore plase???
Yes i was one of the 3 girl the 4th one was Pipo :p
:haha: :haha: :haha:
OMG, I was sooo drooling over Paul that I forgot that was Volandri who came and took the last of the four sits...Poor Pippo...one of the girls..maybe because of his hair :haha:

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
nooooooooooooo..pipo was the first..i fell oeful cuz i have 2 stay right next 2 him..i was like invading his place:eek:!

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
No. from my left to right: Paulo,first..on the stairs..then Sandy..some other friend of yours...you...Pippo
i can't stop lmao...although I've seen him coming I totally forgot him in a sec..

invading his place.. :haha: he had his legs all over...

·
Registered
12,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I sat next to him today..not on the starins and me on a chiar right next on the chair next to him :banana: OMG he is so handsome so handsome...and cute
and he smelled great even after that match when i took his place the chiar still smelled like HIm :inlove:

21 - 40 of 48 Posts