Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For fans of Patrick, who really want him to come back!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Yeh-he so could have won wimbledon this year!

I can't believe that he only won the USOpen-although twice is quite an accomplishment in itself!

:)

·
Registered
110 Posts
hehe, Id love to see him back. But right now he is pretty content in his home life, however he hasnt ruled out a return to competitive tennis....maybe Hewitt winning WImbledon, got the fires burning again?

Anyway, he is turning 30 next month so he's not getting any younger...but most say that he will make a final decision by years end. He should only come back if he is fit and ready...there is nothing worse than seeing a former champion being a shadow of his former self...(a few spring to mind...)

·
Registered
22,537 Posts
:bounce: For Pat!! I love him :D but his priorites have changed with the baby and everything which I guess is understandable.

·
Registered
220 Posts
yeh-although i like hewitt heaps, i reckon it would be better is rafter and philippoussis came back into the tour-things could get heaps interesting.

:)

·
Registered
22,537 Posts
Hey nimi! Nice to see you here! Hey everyone I don't know as well...which is probably everyone ;) I hope to get to know you all better here :)

1 - 20 of 103 Posts