Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Honestly, who cares what he says? He is neither a former GS champ nor an acclaimed coach. he is in no way an authority.

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
he said he thinks he can't beat Djokovic in Madrid and Roma,

but he doesn't exclude it for the French open although he says "it will be very hard"

he also said that Nadal's current public "weakness" admissions might be a strategy :

http://www.tennisworldusa.org/Mouratoglou-The-difficulties-of-Rafael-Nadal-It-might-just-be-a-strategy-articolo23367.html

it seems that TV commentators are very surprised by Nadal's words in recent interviews, I also heard Sebastien Grosjean and Thierry Champion on French TV who are surprised by Nadal's level but even more by those interviews : why does his team let him say all that in the media ? they say

Honestly, who cares what he says? He is neither a former GS champ nor an acclaimed coach. he is in no way an authority.
I know a big clown as a commentator who won 7 slams ;)

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
I often feel the same about MarkChan posts.

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
:facepalm: Patrick needs to shush, I'm all for people voicing their opinions but thats an absurd thing to say. Nadal can beat ANYONE on clay anywhere. maybe atm its not THAT likely in some circumstances, but to make a statement like that is excessive and silly

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
:facepalm: Patrick needs to shush, I'm all for people voicing their opinions but thats an absurd thing to say. Nadal can beat ANYONE on clay anywhere. maybe atm its not THAT likely in some circumstances, but to make a statement like that is excessive and silly
yes, sometimes he tries to compete with huge clowns like Wilander in excessiveness

I guess things like that help to live in the media world, Wilander was such a clever player, it's hard to imagine him becoming such a bad analyst ... and McEnroe also's had his share of clownishness ...

it's a pity because otherwise Mouratoglou's opinions are often not bad

·
Registered
14,454 Posts
He certainly can't beat him in Madrid since he won't play there :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts