Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Steve Fink: "Who is the best player, not just on record but on ability?"
Pat Cash: "饾悆饾悾饾惃饾悿饾惃饾惎饾悽饾悳, he's a freak, he beats other 2 on their best surfaces. Hard to go passed the reality of head to head wins. At his best he's unstoppable."

I've met Pat. Great guy.
Played one set singles with my daughter and then paired with her for a full doubles match. She was barely 13.

Awesome day.
Pat knows his stuff.

Registered
Steve Fink: "Who is the best player, not just on record but on ability?"
Pat Cash: "饾悆饾悾饾惃饾悿饾惃饾惎饾悽饾悳, he's a freak, he beats other 2 on their best surfaces. Hard to go passed the reality of head to head wins. At his best he's unstoppable."

I've met Pat. Great guy.
Played one set singles with my daughter and then paired with her for a full doubles match. She was barely 13.

Awesome day.
Pat knows his stuff.
Is this the same Pat Cash who accused Mirka of being a hanger-on back in 2004?

Gee, what a great judge of people he is.

Remember those days, when creeps like Cash got paid for labelling women as WAGs?

Cash has never, ever said a positive word about Federer. He's one of those old-timers who played boring tennis and now earn a living as a bitter hack.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Is this the same Pat Cash who accused Mirka of being a hanger-on back in 2004?

Gee, what a great judge of people he is.

Remember those days, when creeps like Cash got paid for labelling women as WAGs?

Cash has never, ever said a positive word about Federer. He's one of those old-timers who played boring tennis and now earn a living as a bitter hack.
As I said - I've met Pat. And talked tennis and sports with him for quite a while.
He decided to give 3+ hours of his time to young players and play with them, teach them, encourage and put smiles on their faces.
In my book - and just because of that - Pat Cash is a really good man. Aside from being a tennis legend.
What he says about Mirka and doesn't say about Federer doesn't mean anything to me.
I've met the guy and he's the real deal.

Reactions: Phillo

Registered
As I said - I've met Pat. And talked tennis and sports with him for quite a while.
He decided to give 3+ hours of his time to young players and play with them, teach them, encourage and put smiles on their faces.
In my book - and just because of that - Pat Cash is a really good man. Aside from being a tennis legend.
What he says about Mirka and doesn't say about Federer doesn't mean anything to me.
I've met the guy and he's the real deal.
And I'm sure you're an excellent judge of character.

Registered
Numbers don't lie.

The most successful open era player by the 33rd birthday (and overall) has won 56 big titles (17+5+34) and he is also arguably the greatest player by the same age (no one has won more slams (17) or entered more slam finals (26), more semis (37) or more quarterfinals (46) at that age) despite the 3-4 month suspension before his 33rd birthday due to corona.

So, Boatovic a.k.a Noleslamovic & Goldenmasterovic is just a logical conclusion for surpassing both ex-Boaterer and ex- Boatdal in that regard.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
And I'm sure you're an excellent judge of character.
well, at least he's not an open sympathizer of Alan Jones - known racist, misogynist, bigot... among other, alleged, things.

Reactions: Phillo

Registered
When did whatever one says of Mirka and her husband become the ultimate criterion for judging people?

That asked, Cash has no fukin idea.

Registered
well, at least he's not an open sympathizer of Alan Jones - known racist, misogynist, bigot... among other, alleged, things.
You're really working hard on this smear, aren't you?

So, when you say that Federer is an "open sympathizer of Alan Jones", could you please tell us PRECISELY what you mean?

And don't be embarrassed. Tell us precisely what Federer's association with Alan Jones was.

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
You're really working hard on this smear, aren't you?

So, when you say that Federer is an "open sympathizer of Alan Jones", could you please tell us PRECISELY what you mean?

And don't be embarrassed. Tell us precisely what Federer's association with Alan Jones was.
I wouldn't mind helping you, since you seem so genuine and nice - but it's a bit much to ask me to summarize something for you, that's part of a public record and a notorious fact, and which you could easily find yourself. Start with that video of Roger serenading Alan (Roger deleted it - but it can be found on the net... damn net)

Registered
Pat Cash never struck me as a possible Nobel Prize winner, to be fair. Can't really get the words out properly when he's doing commentary, not sure why they chose him.

Registered
Start with that video of Roger serenading Alan (Roger deleted it - but it can be found on the net... damn net)
Yeah, there's that stupid video set up by Fed's management, but there is no sense that Federer has had any association with this Alan Jones.

And yet you are trying to spin it so that Federer's an "open sympathizer".

That's pretty repulsive of you.

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, there's that stupid video set up by Fed's management, but there is no sense that Federer has had any association with this Alan Jones.

And yet you are trying to spin it so that Federer's an "open sympathizer".

That's pretty repulsive of you.
Please do not try to spin this. If you're already trying - try harder, because this is weak af.
No one mentioned "association" - I said "open sympathizer" - based on the fact that Roger went out of his way to record a video praising Alan and his career.
Also - that "stupid video" was not "setup up by feds management" - but, that obnoxious video was recorded by Roger himself.
Roger KNEW who Jones was/is - based on the fact that Alan interviewed Roger SEVERAL times in the past. They knew each other in-person.
Ask yourself - why did Roger delete that video?
Then, ask yourself - why are you trying to insult someone that finds Roger's behavior unacceptable (especially in this time and age)?

Registered
Please do not try to spin this. If you're already trying - try harder, because this is weak af.
No one mentioned "association" - I said "open sympathizer" - based on the fact that Roger went out of his way to record a video praising Alan and his career.
Also - that "stupid video" was not "setup up by feds management" - but, that obnoxious video was recorded by Roger himself.
Roger KNEW who Jones was/is - based on the fact that Alan interviewed Roger SEVERAL times in the past. They knew each other in-person.
Ask yourself - why did Roger delete that video?
Then, ask yourself - why are you trying to insult someone that finds Roger's behavior unacceptable (especially in this time and age)?
There are lots of demands on the time of sports stars, and they can't personally vet everything they get asked to do.

There was obviously a screw-up here.

If Fed had known about Jones's seedy doings, there is no way he would have done the video. I know that, you know that, everybody knows that.

The fact that you're trying to smear Federer by painting him as an "open sympathizer" of this individual merely speaks of your own failings as a human being.

Registered
Discussion Starter #17
The fact that you're trying to smear Federer by painting him as an "open sympathizer" of this individual merely speaks of your own failings as a human being.
I won't debate this with you anymore.
I've tried to explain this to you politely, and I've stated only the facts.
"no good deed goes unpunished" I guess.
I suppose you're bound to resort to insults until you're capable to keep your fan feelings in check.

Registered
Typical hypocritic Fedbot reaction to ex GS players who voice sentiment on Fed鈥檚 rivals : 鈥淐ash is a nobody because he ignored the Swiss or even his own compatriot Laver for that matter. Any MTF member who bring up the Fed/Alan Jones association is tantamount to defamation/libel & deserves a ban鈥. Yet it鈥檚 fine & dandy to expound on the Novak 鈥榥ew age guru鈥 associations.

Registered
I won't debate this with you anymore.
I've tried to explain this to you politely, and I've stated only the facts.
"no good deed goes unpunished" I guess.
I suppose you're bound to resort to insults until you're capable to keep your fan feelings in check.
As a person who goes around deliberately smearing others, you need to look into your own conscience.

Banned
Reactions: RocketMan70
1 - 20 of 90 Posts