Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
pat cash is full of :bs: :bs: :bs: at the best of times

nothing he says should be taken seriously and more importantly worth posting about

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Yes, I agree with BG and the others. Perhaps we should have a rule that forbids the posting of articles that quote anything that Pat Cash says, ever.

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
bad gambler said:
pat cash is full of :bs: :bs: :bs: at the best of times

nothing he says should be taken seriously and more importantly worth posting about

Yes he is, didnt he say Hewitt was going to win wimbledon '05? As well that he would take control of his h2h versus Federer? So much for credibility?

I am still a great fan of Hewitt but Cash is really full of it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
I don't think it's possible, but what would be already extraordinary for Roger is to detain all 4 slams, by winning AO et RG next year. And that is definitely not that far fetched.

·
Registered
8,811 Posts
Stop the bashing!

Maybe he has the power of premonition. :shrug:

·
Registered
134 Posts
i'm not a fan of federer, but i hope he will win grand slam next year...so he will retire from tennis happy and satisfated and let others players like marat and andy win something...i'm so saaaaad!!!!! :(

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
lol, never gonna happen, but funny how cash is saying federer may be the greatest considering hes always doubted federer and disliked him.

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
Pat Cash also deserves to die painfully. :D

·
1,000 Baby!
19,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1sun said:
lol, never gonna happen, but funny how cash is saying federer may be the greatest considering hes always doubted federer and disliked him.
He's just jumping on the bandwagon....albiet a little bit late. That tirade he went on at the beginning of 2004 accusing Roger's gf of wrecking his career was disgusting. Loser.

·
Registered
21,729 Posts
Fee said:
Yes, I agree with BG and the others. Perhaps we should have a rule that forbids the posting of articles that quote anything that Pat Cash says, ever.
:haha: :yeah:

If Pat Cash said that, then it definitely won't happen. :devil:

·
Registered
21,729 Posts

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
:haha: :smash::retard:

·
Registered
235 Posts
R.Federer said:
Pat cash is trying to make amends for making fun of Roge and Mirka from 2004 Melbourne. Roge has been very clear since then that he is not happy with pat cash
Who is happy with Pat Cash :confused:

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
R.Federer said:
Pat cash is trying to make amends for making fun of Roge and Mirka from 2004 Melbourne. Roge has been very clear since then that he is not happy with pat cash
Cash shoud stick with what he does best and that is annoy the living daylights out of players, his predictions are as wise as a gravymaster

Reactions: Fee
1 - 20 of 46 Posts