Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Could these two possibley be any more irritating?

During the Keifer -Roddick match, Andy broke to go up 4-3 in the second set.

Kiefer went over to his chair on the changeover and kicked the stand with his name on it really hard, and nearly took the chair down with it.

Cliff says something like "I dont see what he is getting so mad about. Roddick just has more game" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Then the two of them discuss how Andy's game if just the shit, and how the less talented Kiefer should take his beating like a man :rolleyes:

What a pair of freakin idiots.

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
LOL!! Becca you should have heard me during Roland Garros. I HATED it being on ESPN, I wished it was on USA with JohnnyMac & Ted Robinson instead (like last year). Between PattyMac sucking up to every American player imaginable, Cliff being droll and explaining tiebreak rules over and over and over, and ESPN electing to only show American matches until the last American died, I nearly had a heart attack. Another girl and I were posting up a storm in Mrs G's Yahoo group complaining about how much we hated the commentators!!

At least John McEnroe is funny, and he cracks on the players equally. I rewatched my 2001 RG tapes and he was going off on Yevgeny like there was no tomorrow about his schedule! :D And he didn't blame Kafel, necessarily, but the bad scheduling on the part of the ATP.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't imagine why John wouldn't like Kafelnikov....

But seriously, I do not mind John. At least he can say something bad about an American players game.

Pat and Cliff on the other hand, jump from bandwagon to bandwagon, while making a very weak attempt to remove themselves from the pull of Andy's ass.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol @ TBE - I agree that is why I was so mad with the commentators :fiery:

Kiefer would contruct beautiful point after point, then play a sloppy game - and they'd talk about how he esssentially sucked :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
Rebecca said:
I didn't get to watch Ferrero and Agassi at Roland Garros, because TSN sucks :fiery:

But I can only imagine... :rolleyes:
Basically, Patrick was saying that Andre had a good chance to win that match (yeah, right) and he actually praised him when Andre was trying to return serve from the service line!! (That, by the way, was the only reason he won the third set, because he was being a prick and it threw Juan Carlos off). When Juan Carlos kicked his ass in the last set, only then did Patrick acknowledge that Juan Carlos had the best chance to win RG.

Patrick is the worst of the two in my opinion. The only way he's getting away from Andy's ass is when he's in Andre's. You don't know what kind of satisfaction I got when Michel defeated Agassi at Indian Wells, Patrick singing Agassi's praises til the very end.

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
Semen....dickhead......is this still a tennis board?:eek:

Seriously, I think they should stop licking dickhead's ass. I think they would have swallowed it by now.

TRUE tennis fans KNOW Nicolas has much more talent than dickhead.

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
[email protected]'s Chick! I should be sooo lucky.:eek:

Most of tennis is shown on ESPN and to have these guys on everyday!:eek: Where's Mal or even LUKE JENSEN for that matter! LMAO! I would like to hear a nonbias commentating for once.:eek:

·
Registered
752 Posts
oh good, i was waiting for this thread. Thanks Rebecca!

Pat and Cliff need to get a divorce and move far away from each other. And listening to them speak about their lovechild Roddick is just sickening. They never give his opponent any credit and they always ignore when Roddick makes an error. And when Roddick does something "cute" they have to point it out over and over and over. I'm beginning to like Hewitt more and frankly, thats just scaring me.

And TennisHack, you are so right! Having RG on ESPN was such a HUGE mistake. They treated it as if it was a MS. Absolutely no respect for it. And always showing American players?! There are other players on the tour, but you wouldnt have known that if you were watching. It needs to move back to USA next year where it belongs and not with the idiots at ESPN.

yeah, where is Mal or Jensen or ANYONE ELSE???

·
Registered
5,938 Posts

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
No, on regional fox affiliates.:)

·
Registered
27,194 Posts
:eek: :eek: Barry McKay??

"Drop shot!"
"No!"
"He got it!"
"There it is!"

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
Barry McKay, *sigh* well he's alot better than bud(Venus is my lovechild and serena my step lovechild)collins.:p

1 - 20 of 102 Posts