Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Caruso is a fighter indeed, gotta credit him for that. Djere completely collapsed after he was bossing Caruso, it was just weird.

·
Registered
16,887 Posts
What's up with Djere recently?
He can't even win on clay nowadays, his favorite surface.
Also he is a better clay player than Caruso. I just don't get what happened to him this season. It is so disappointing on so many levels...

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Djere's body language doesn't look too good. I think he doesn't have enough motivation in challengers. Caruso in challengers is also far from his ATP level (for example his level in Croatia from last year), but is still trying, especially in front of home crowd.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Djere's body language doesn't look too good. I think he doesn't have enough motivation in challengers. Caruso in challengers is also far from his ATP level (for example his level in Croatia from last year), but is still trying, especially in front of home crowd.
Caruso wins 50% of his challenger matches by just wanting it more than the other guy, his level in most CH matches is atrocious

·
Registered
62 Posts
Awww Laslo is such a handsome sweetheart 💕 Too bad He is very loyal to her boring girlfriend. Cant wait the day they break up 😈

1 - 8 of 8 Posts