Kontinen/Peers
Monfils/Simon
Qureshi/Tsitsipas
Chardy/Martin
Cuevas/Pella

·
MONSOON season.
81,402 Posts
Chardy/Martin automatically advance to the second round because no alternates could be found. Unbelievable for this level of event.

·
MONSOON season.
81,402 Posts
Herbert/Mahut too. Would have been free €10k for 2 teams.
Yeah, absolutely ridiculous. I guess everyone just wants to pack up their rackets and have a holiday. Can't blame them, but it would have been a nice pay check for just one match.

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
Was a very bad choke from Polasek, double fault then missed an easy volley..

Still Rublev hit a couple of baseline volley in the last breaker to get out of trouble which were crucial.

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
I think they need this final win ove the russians to qualify for london , which would be a travesty (if i'm not using that word wrong)

A huge shame if they do not enter, but for mahut mostly.

Fun fact : mahut is 12 (with herbert) and 13 (with vasselin) in the race , but combined , he'd be 2nd.:lol:

Nevermind: They get in as slam winner

·
A happy person
44,888 Posts
I think they need this final win ove the russians to qualify for london , which would be a travesty (if i'm not using that word wrong)

A huge shame if they do not enter, but for mahut mostly.

Fun fact : mahut is 12 (with herbert) and 13 (with vasselin) in the race , but combined , he'd be 2nd.:lol:

Nevermind: They get in as slam winner
Herbert/Mahut qualified for London due to GS rule.

·
Registered
26,061 Posts
First challenger title for Niklas-Salminen, third in the last 11 events for Heliövaara! #Sombi

Kontinen has almost destroyed his top 10 chances for the Oympic ranking, HH has to improve the combined ranking now.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts