Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
9,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No1e won his 30th set in a row, a new personal best. This is his third breadstick in a row also. No1e is unplayable and serving better than ever.

Wimby, Cincy, USO, Shanghai, Paris next :dance:

2 down, 3 to go

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Re: Paris R3: Djokovic def. Dzumhur 6-1 2-1 (ret.) Wins record 29 sets in a row

While Federer has to use all his voodoo powers to neutralize Raonic, Djokovic gets a free pass. Lucky as always. Life is not fair.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts

It's now 20 matches in a row won, nothing is stopping this train.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts

gutted for damir and the injury, could've been a fun match.
hard to judge noles level here because of that, tho he looked better and the cold doesn't seem to have affected him that much. cilic should be a different level anyway, so let's see.

·
Banned
9,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

gutted for damir and the injury, could've been a fun match.
hard to judge noles level here because of that, tho he looked better and the cold doesn't seem to have affected him that much. cilic should be a different level anyway, so let's see.
His injury happened when he was down 5-1.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts

So sorry for Damir. Has time to recover now..hope for a great 2019 for him!

·
Registered
2,500 Posts

You forget really fast, even events from yesterday. Its like you have 1 brain cell. Not surprised.

OR You are arrogant Fedtard, I'd say its 50/50.
I only wish I could forget that post. It hurts me on so many levels.

But congrats for being the 100th (?) entrant at TT Indian Wells, as your avatar shows. We are all deeply impressed by this.

·
Banned
9,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Second breadstick in a row. Unless you count 2:1 in second set today.
I'm counting the second set. No1e only lost 1 game and shouldn't be unfairly punished just because his opponent got injured when he was already losing 5-1.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts

Dzumhur injured himself in the third game, stop with the BS.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts

This is a LIE. He was down 5-1 when he got injured.
He said himself to the physio that he hurt himself in the third game. He also began the fourth with two consecutive DFs cause he was already unable to serve anymore. Served barely at 150 till the end.

·
Banned
9,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

He said himself to the physio that he hurt himself in the third game. He also began the fourth with two consecutive DFs cause he was already unable to serve anymore. Served barely at 150 till the end.
He showed signs of pain and called for the trainer when he was down 5-1. I watched when it happened so I would know. So please spread these lies elsewhere.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts

Whatever, it's not like convincing a tool like you is important.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts

I came home only to find out that the match had ended prematurely. Hopefully Dzumhur will get well soon. Good that Novak advanced easily into another round continuing his match/set streak - is the cold over?

·
Registered
15,229 Posts

Another walkover? Wow Dj keeps getting lucky breaks.

·
Registered
520 Posts

Another walkover? Wow Dj keeps getting lucky breaks.
It's not a walkover. They played more than a set. Dj was totally dominating and was up 5-1 in the first set when Dzumhur got hurt.

Walkover is what your boy got against Raonic yesterday.

Let's hope Federer stays healthy and somehow makes it to the semis. I wouldn't even mind if he gets a few more walkovers, as long as he gets there.

Then let's hope Federer doesn't show up in a sweater again when Nole is on the other side of the net. I understand trying desperately to preserve the almost decent h2h against Nole, but that kind of cowardly behavior doesn't become the purported "GOAT".

·
Registered
15,229 Posts

It's not a walkover. They played more than a set. Dj was totally dominating and was up 5-1 in the first set when Dzumhur got hurt.

Let's hope Federer stays healthy and somehow makes it to the semis. I wouldn't even mind if he gets a few more walkovers, as long as he gets there.

Then let's hope Federer doesn't show up in a sweater again when Nole is on the other side of the net. I understand trying desperately to preserve the almost decent h2h against Nole, but that kind of cowardly behavior doesn't become the purported "GOAT".
Not looking past Fognini.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

Federer won't pull the sweater trick anymore. Recently he prefered to lose in the previous round (2 tournaments in a row already). So watch him *lose* to Anderson or Nishikori in QF now :lol:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts