Mens Tennis Forums banner
41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
29,033 Posts
Gonzo played *fantastic* during the AO, dispatching all-but-one player very easily, his place in the final there was fully deserved.

It's sad to see that his form since then seems to have gone out of the window. Perhaps that's what makes the difference between the real top players and all the others that manage to beat them once in a while - the real top players manage to maintain their level during a longer period.

:angel: consistency

feña in the past seasons has learned not to risk so much and to seize the chances.. but he is a real rollercoaster..

thats the key thing

·
Can't be bothered anymore
23,023 Posts
Has there been a steeper decline in recent history as Gonzalez?
I don't know but I liked to watch his game and he has a personality but his game has become like Jello , completelly soft and predictable. I don't think he is getting old for the game so either he has let himself go and become lazy or there is something wrong with his inner self
There have always been players who couldn't refer to the success they once had. But it's way to early to write Fena off. Yes, he couldn't fulfill the expectations many had in him since his great performances last year in the indoor season and especially since his amazing run into the Australian Open final, but the general competition these days has become so even that many players can beat each other.

I really hope he and his team will continue to work hard and find a way out of the little crisis of the past months.

So sad that he lost early in Paris, but on the other hand I'm happy for Misha to go further into the tournament.

·
Registered
23,711 Posts

·
Registered
6,071 Posts
do not worry Gonzalez fans, Gonzalez will qualify for sure
and his run to the A0 final was not fluke, i mean that sounds to me like lucky
i do not that termin is appropiated.

·
Registered
8,267 Posts
Ah god what's happening to Gonzo! He should be winning!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Just shows that his Aus Open run was one of the biggest flukes in tennis history.
I agree with you

Road to the Final : The double-body of Lleyton , an useless good for nothing like Flake , an injured Rafa and a tired as hell Haas

It was a fluke

·
Registered
27,366 Posts
I agree with you

Road to the Final : The double-body of Lleyton , an useless good for nothing like Flake , an injured Rafa and a tired as hell Haas

It was a fluke
:p

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
Just shows that his Aus Open run was one of the biggest flukes in tennis history.
and this post just shows you're an idiot.

I agree with you

It was a fluke
How is the life in "Irak" nowadays?? :wavey:

·
Registered
27,366 Posts

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
crapzalez strikes again

·
Registered
5,166 Posts

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Bad Religion said:
I agree with you

It was a fluke
*Viva Chile* said:
and this post just shows you're an idiot.
How is the life in "Irak" nowadays?? :wavey:
albop said:
you dont deserve el mago in you avatar
:wavey:
leng jai said:
Okay fangirl.
Bad Religion said:
Fangirl
:wavey:
*Viva Chile* said:
said the "girl" who has a pic of a :baby: Safin as avatar :haha:
:lol: great stuff lads.

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
Reactions: Sunset of Age

·
Registered
27,366 Posts
41 - 60 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.