Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The quality of tennis on show from both players was far from brilliant it must be said, but I still enjoyed the match, and this is still an excellent result for Misha :).

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
Great result and Shanghai is not impossible for Youzhny and I think he is favourite to beat Haas if he is telling the truth about his accumulative fatigue.

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Gonzalez has all but qualified, he needs 2 guys behind him to both make the final....that would mean none of Federer, Djokovic or Nadal reaching the final - not gonna happen.

He's fucking awful at the moment though, shocking match. Him and Nadal will be the 2 worst players at the TMC.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
WTF pretender unmasked yet again. He will still qualify though.

Great recovery from Youzhny. Gonzalez is too predictable. His backhand is useless.

:haha: at Youzhny's attempted Sampras smash. The expression of his coach following that was priceless.

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
Typical performance of Gonzo in a match he needed to win.

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
Gonzo wtf!

I don't like you anyways but I like you alot better than Loszhny. Both guys suck really.

Anyways, Mik was funny at the end of the match telling the umpire "you're not bad" about his over rule of a Gonzalez forehand which was challenged revealing the ball was just a fraction of an inch out(Umpire's overrule was correct). lolz

Gonzo quit...not a fighter, just a hitter. But you guys already knew that.

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
Btw Gonzalez's backhand can be as boring as Boredo on his prime. :lol:

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
:bigcry:

Gonzalez's Bercy curse strikes again :help:

I have to say it was expected, considering Feña always has mentality problems about deal with pressure when he NEEDS to win determinate match :eek:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Soooooooo happy right now you cannot believe! :D
:worship: Youzhny :worship:

What's Gonzo's deal anyway? He's either amazing now or very subpar. :confused:

·
Registered
6,071 Posts
WTF pretender unmasked yet again. He will still qualify though.

Great recovery from Youzhny. Gonzalez is too predictable. His backhand is useless.

:haha: at Youzhny's attempted Sampras smash. The expression of his coach following that was priceless.
haha yeah, that was one of the most horrible smashes i have ever seen.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,415 Posts
great win for Mischa, hopefully a good indoor run like In Rotterdam this year

only bad thing about this win is that the chances of boredo in TMC are getting higher and higher

1 - 20 of 71 Posts