·
Registered
6,325 Posts
Nole was solid.:worship:
Glad Shoulderovic didn't show up today

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Cool, so he wasnt seriously injured at all against Nishikori. We can count that bagel as legitimate now.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Point for 1-0 in second set...priceless:worship:

Welcome back champ, dedicated to all haters who said that you came in Paris only for money:wavey:

·
Banned
3,655 Posts
Nole looks fine.

Not exactly thrilling baseline tennis, this match. That reverse BH DTL at the end of the first set from Djokovic was pretty badass though.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Very aggressive tennis from Novak. Great to watch. I hope he feels no pain in that shoulder. Otherwise, Troicki could get a w/o. That would be bad.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Djokovic backhand DTL is pure beauty. Great point to get 1-0 in second set also.

·
Registered
14,783 Posts
too good this faker, I'm sure the injury will show itself though if he goes down a set at some point.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
What a cheater. Never believe this guy!

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
too good this faker, I'm sure the injury will show itself though if he goes down a set at some point.
To be honest, I'm sure he is carrying some niggling injuries at the moment. Maybe some tendonitis in his shoulder or something. It's just easier to play through that in the finals or semis of a slam...but at this point in the season, I'm sure he's running on fumes. The only thing keeping out there right now is respect for the game and absolute drive to be the best.

PURE HEART THIS DJOKOVIC!!

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Shoulder blades not malfunctioning - check
Routine match - check
Opponent not posing a threat - check

A healthy victory.

·
Registered
277 Posts
To be honest, I'm sure he is carrying some niggling injuries at the moment. Maybe some tendonitis in his shoulder or something. It's just easier to play through that in the finals or semis of a slam...but at this point in the season, I'm sure he's running on fumes. The only thing keeping out there right now is respect for the game and absolute drive to be the best.

PURE HEART THIS DJOKOVIC!!
Finally some reasonable post.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts