Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
That point at 7-6 5-3 *30-15 was just amazing, nice touching from both.

·
Registered
68,568 Posts
well done feli =)

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
That's what you get for slowing down the courts. Monfils in the finals and Llodra in the semis (Tsonga didn't play) was not enough?

I hope all the frenchies bombs out early so they change it back next year.

·
Registered
13,295 Posts
Llodrá, u donut, that´s what you get for tanking matches left and right, when it gets tight in a competitive one, you choke in crunch time

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
That's what you get for slowing down the courts. Monfils in the finals and Llodra in the semis (Tsonga didn't play) was not enough?

I hope all the frenchies bombs out early so they change it back next year.
It's not like that Llodra lost because surface was slow. That was just about his shitty form. He was at his best in 2011, probably career season.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
It's not like that Llodra lost because surface was slow. That was just about his shitty form. He was at his best in 2011, probably career season.

He might not have won, but he would have had a much bigger chance. And they didn't know the draw when the slowed it down.

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Llodra would win this match on a faster court. I don't know why the courts were slowed (to match the court in London, right?) but the matches are now boring, while they were so exciting last season.

·
Registered
7,938 Posts
Mika is now 46 on ATP ranking...bad period for him
I thought he was going to plummet further than that, but if he ends the year at 46, he should be very grateful. However, if he doesn't defend his Madrid and Wimbledon point and doesn't make any other decent results, his singles career is officially over.

·
Registered
19,278 Posts
If Llodra would've won the 1st set the result would've been different

1 - 20 of 29 Posts