Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Teixeira replaced Riba.
13 breaks on one of the fastest surface.
Nieminen/Ebden next.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Ok, the courts have been slowed down, that's for sure. But I hope this was just an unusual WTA breakfest and the surface isn't that slow as it seems when you look at the stats of this match.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Ok, the courts have been slowed down, that's for sure. But I hope this was just an unusual WTA breakfest and the surface isn't that slow as it seems when you look at the stats of this match.
How the hell do you know that?
I swear some of you guys are paranoid. You haven't seen a match, yet you are ready to believe the surface has been slowed down.
13 breaks between 2 guys with WTA serves can tell you absolute nothing.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Just happy he won no matter how. Some of his tennis "peers" weren't so luchyy today.

1 more win for Donald Young and his ranking gets to 38 according to the Live Rankings. Don't know if the official rankings will rank him at 38

·
Not exactly average.
1,036 Posts
The organization itself said the courts were slowed down.

I was there, this was played on court 2, which has a slightly different surface (a bit slower, in my opinion) from Central Court and Court 1. Both guys do have lame serves, though.

(and I even saw one of Young's famous nervous breakdowns, with his mom right besides me telling him to shut up and play the game. Funny stuff.)

Reactions: Dead Net Cord

·
Registered
14,852 Posts
Young's form is going down, i don't think he will main draw in here. Better prepare for 2012.

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Donald young suck at all.......

Reactions: Hian-GOAT

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
How the hell do you know that?
I swear some of you guys are paranoid. You haven't seen a match, yet you are ready to believe the surface has been slowed down.
13 breaks between 2 guys with WTA serves can tell you absolute nothing.
Because after reading the following post I thought that he/she would probably be right and not post some bullshit, and then this match was some kind of confirmation for me:

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but they've slowed down the courts this year at Paris. :eek:
After last year, I was expecting this to happen, but it's still annoying.
According to the tournament director, it's still by no means slow, and will reward attacking, agressive tennis (my paraphrasing of the French).
Apparently to help the transition to the uber-slow WTF. :eek:

If it's as slow as Basel, I will shed a tear... last year's Paris was amazing.

·
Banned
4,017 Posts
Everytime Young wins, tennis loses.
This Donald Duck considers himself the next big thing, and he creates an absurde hype over himself. Just a disgusting clown.
Go to Mickey Mouse and have a nice trip to Minnie's house.

·
Registered
10,682 Posts
whats wrong with this frenchie?

really had high hopes for the guy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts