• Big guy in 3

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Big guy via retirement

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Pics leads the H2H 3-0 and all on hard courts and all in the United States including one on fast Cincy. Should be a pretty routine win for him, he not only feasts on youngsters, but is pretty good at taking out the tall trash (not that Johnny is :hug:)

·
Registered
10,427 Posts
Isner was a bit up and down against Lopez on the serve but very clutch. He will need a high percantage over 70% and a bit of luck.. John in 3..

·
Registered
10,598 Posts
Ferrer to return his way to victory.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Isner can just keep hitting kickers to Ferrer and he will have to try to hit smashes on the return of serve :)

·
Banned
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pics leads the H2H 3-0 and all on hard courts and all in the United States including one on fast Cincy. Should be a pretty routine win for him, he not only feasts on youngsters, but is pretty good at taking out the tall trash (not that Johnny is :hug:)
:haha::stupid:
hilarious analysis. 1) Isner is not a youngster, 2) Isner is not trash

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
interesting match up, great server vs. great returner.... both relatively weak on the alternative. I think John will win this in 2 if his serve is together

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
I respect players like Isner over those like Raonic. While both may appear to be serve bots, if someone like John had the height of Raonic, he would have been able to become a better player. For a 6'9 guy he is very disciplined and makes matches very tough for the best of opponents be it Federer, Nadal, and Djokovic. He may never win a slam, but one thing he does have is my respect for being able to compete in the tour with that ridiculous height. Unlike Karlovic, he can actually rally for a period of time, so he's one of the better "serve bots" as he tries his very best to play tennis.

Hope John comes out on top.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
:haha::stupid:
hilarious analysis. 1) Isner is not a youngster, 2) Isner is not trash
:stupid:

he not only feasts on youngsters, but is pretty good at taking out the tall trash
So my point was, he not only beats the young guys but he can also beat the tall guys. Also did you miss the part where I said Isner was not trash?

Your reading comprehension :stupid:

·
Premium Member
3,051 Posts
I think Ferrer will win relatively comfortably.

Isner's service stats here aren't that impressive, Lopez was in plenty of service games tonight, as was Kunitsyn last round.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts