Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
14,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dear fans and friends, sadly i have to inform you that i have withdrawn from the further tournament. I have pushed myself to the limit by playing, and after the match yesterday my shoulder got worse. For this reason, i have to put my health first and withdraw even though my urges as a professional player are making me want to play until the last drop of energy. I am very sorry for all of you who bought tickets and wanted to come to watch me play. My season has been long and tiring, i played all of my matches at my highest level, and now my body is aching for recovery. Hoping for your understanding and support,
Love
Nole

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
He tried so hard to tank for Viktor's sake :sad:

·
Registered
27,321 Posts
Smart move. Beat some gimps to make his year W/L better than withdraw as soon as hes against a decent player.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Jeez, what a dick. Don't play the tournament to begin with if you're genuinely injured.

Typical Nole.

·
Vault Hunter
6,521 Posts
Jeez, what a dick. Don't play the tournament to begin with if you're genuinely injured.

Typical Nole.
Ditto.

@luinir: Can you provide a link to that message. Where did you get it?

·
Registered
13,393 Posts

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Fakervic at his best again:bowdown:
What a gracious and respectable superstar he is - this is a stuff even spartans would be proud of

Reactions: DanaKz

·
Premium Member
29,538 Posts
lol. Expected stuff and it only makes Troicki's uselessness in the last match even more embarrassing.

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Too good this Tsonga.

Won the psychological war with his terrifying trash talking last night, he really is Mohammed Ali.

1 - 20 of 257 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.