• Youzhny

Votes: 35 77.8%
  • Haas

Votes: 10 22.2%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Heart says Misha, head says Tommy. This is a match I want both guys to win to be honest- it would be nice for Tommy to make it to Shanghai and I really do like Misha and would like for him to have a good tournament after stumbling for the past few months.

·
Registered
10,598 Posts
Youzhny to win.

·
Registered
27,358 Posts
Ever since I said supertommyhaas always thinks Haas will win hes pretty much siad hes going to lose every match. This would have been 60/40 to Haas but after that post match interview its pretty much the other way around. I can't understand his logic about not really caring when its not just about Shanghai - hes also got SF points to defend here.

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Misha in 3 ... Davai! :rocker2:

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
Ever since I said supertommyhaas always thinks Haas will win hes pretty much siad hes going to lose every match. This would have been 60/40 to Haas but after that post match interview its pretty much the other way around. I can't understand his logic about not really caring when its not just about Shanghai - hes also got SF points to defend here.
It is possible that it is just a ploy to try and keep the pressure off him or maybe rather than kidding fans into believing he doesn't care he is trying to kid himself. However, after the careless way he played a lot of shots against Tipsy it seems like the truth.

·
Registered
27,358 Posts
It is possible that it is just a ploy to try and keep the pressure off him or maybe rather than kidding fans into believing he doesn't care he is trying to kid himself. However, after the careless way he played a lot of shots against Tipsy it seems like the truth.
I doubt hes lying after that performance against Tipsy. He pretty much didn't even get angry after he got broken and half of those dropshots were pretty dubious. Even his backhand winners looked pretty careless even though they went in. He didn't even really try hard to break back in the third, Tipsy just gave it away.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Loss of Confidence in Haas after he lost to Monaco Indoors in Madrid:eek:

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I doubt hes lying after that performance against Tipsy. He pretty much didn't even get angry after he got broken and half of those dropshots were pretty dubious. Even his backhand winners looked pretty careless even though they went in. He didn't even really try hard to break back in the third, Tipsy just gave it away.
Yeh agreed. I will tell you its very frustrating being a Haas supporter.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Haas is the better player

He should win this match

·
Registered
27,358 Posts

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
If you used that logic for his matches you'd be wrong a lot of the time.
Same goes for everyone on tour. Nobody ALWAYS beats players they are better than.

·
Registered
27,358 Posts
Same goes for everyone on tour. Nobody ALWAYS beats players they are better than.
True but in the case of Haas it happens far too often.

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
Please win Misha!!!!!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
If you used that logic for his matches you'd be wrong a lot of the time.
Not this time ;)

Misha was lucky in the past round cuz he did play against the weakest link in the top 16 (Mugzo)

Use the logic, don´t be like the Fedtards :p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts