Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
14,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the deal. You have to write a paragraph to continue the story.

This could become very interesting.

DISCLAIMER

Be Warned: The following story may contain graphic depictions of murder, sex, nudity, violence, drug usage or adult themes. It may also contain high levels of coarse language. Reader discretion is advised.

Please note: This story is a work of fiction and any resemblance to other persons, corporations and groups, racial or ethnic, real or imaginary is completely coincidental

------------------------------------------------------------------

One day, little Jimmy went to the beach. He likes going to the beach. Jimmy loved building sand castles and went with his family. His family promised him they would build sand castles and play in the water all afternoon. Whilst wandering the beach, Jimmy stumbled across a washed up bottle on the sand.....

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
the bottle contained a brief message: "help me, I'm lost...i'm in the Island of the Lust and i cannot get out of here..please...rescue me!!" . Little Jimmy felt a big curiosity about this message and the "Island of the Lust" so, he....

·
Banned
14,727 Posts
stole his mom's credit card, went and bought a ticket on the next boat to the "Island of Lust" which was located 70 miles off the coast of Papua New Guinea, and he met a strange couple on board...

(its funny, i was thinking about starting a thread like this)

·
Registered
65,539 Posts
The two of them, a woman and a man in their mid-thirties, told him that they were into BDSM and invited the innocent Jimmy to join them in their cabin. Jimmy didn't know whether he should go with the strange couple dressed in leather clothes or not. After a while he decided...

·
Registered
14,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Princesa! said:
The two of them, a woman and a man in their mid-thirties, told him that they were into BDSM and invited the innocent Jimmy to join them in their cabin. Jimmy didn't know whether he should go with the strange couple dressed in leather clothes or not. After a while he decided...
He would go with them so he can have somewhere comfortable to stay. He finally reached the cabin and he was surprised at what he saw.....

·
Registered
65,539 Posts
There were sex toys everywhere. Whips, floggers, rattan canes, paddles, nipple toys, leather straps and more. And the woman even had her own dildo collection with her. Little Jimmy sat down on the bed with red latex bed sheets and stared around in awe. Then...

·
Registered
14,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The man started passionately kissing the woman. Slowly, he took her clothes off. He was kissing her around the neck, whispering things in her ear, moving his hands all over her body. He was halfway through taking off her clothes when.......

·
Registered
65,539 Posts
They were interrupted by Jimmy who was holding a yellow vibrator in his hand that had the shape of a banana. "What is that good for," he asked. The man and woman started looking at each other in disbelief then...

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
burst out laughing. Jimmy, slightly flustered, placed the toy on the nightstand, picked up the Car and Driver magazine, and stalked off to the living room. He....

·
Banned
14,727 Posts
thought for a while, decided that he just had to know what all those toys were good for.
He walked back into the room the man and woman were in and demanded "show me what these toys are for. If you don't show me I will leave"....

·
Registered
12 Posts
"Ok" said the man. "But if we showed you, we'd have to kill you!" Jimmy was frightened and just as he was collecting himself, the woman grabbed hold of Jimmy's left arm and started squeezing it. Jimmy squealed in pain. At the same time, the man advanced forward to Jimmy with a brandishing knife in his hand. Jimmy knew he was going to die. He struggled meekly but the woman was just too strong. Jimmy closed his eyes and waited for the sound of slash and slice across his body but just as all hope seemed gone, Jimmy heard a loud banshee cry from across the room. "Ayyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii". Jimmy opened his eyes and he was petrified at what he saw. It was Xena flying across the room with her sword and she looked fierce as ever. The couple stood frozen still as Xena came flinging towards them like a fiery bull out of control. Jimmy screamed but.......

·
Banned
14,727 Posts
Xena wasn't coming after him, he was coming after the man and woman. Xena landed right in front of the man and gave him a swift kick across the face. Jimmy ran and hid under the bed so he didn't see what happened next, but he heard it. The woman took out a rifle she had hidden under the pillow and shot Xena in the face. Xena was thrown across the room by the force of the shot and hit the wall. She was dead. Like She was never there. The man got up and...

·
Banned
34,157 Posts
Bolar Bolabi said:
Here's the deal. You have to write a paragraph to continue the story.

This could become very interesting.

DISCLAIMER

Be Warned: The following story may contain graphic depictions of murder, sex, nudity, violence, drug usage or adult themes. It may also contain high levels of coarse language. Reader discretion is advised.

Please note: This story is a work of fiction and any resemblance to other persons, corporations and groups, racial or ethnic, real or imaginary is completely coincidental

------------------------------------------------------------------

One day, little Jimmy went to the beach. He likes going to the beach. Jimmy loved building sand castles and went with his family. His family promised him they would build sand castles and play in the water all afternoon. Whilst wandering the beach, Jimmy stumbled across a washed up bottle on the sand.....
:haha::haha:

do you love me that much that you wish to make up a story about me?

I'm touched Bolar :hearts:.

·
F***ing have it
17,843 Posts
its.like.that said:

:yawn:

·
F***ing have it
17,843 Posts
Blowe said:
Xena wasn't coming after him, he was coming after the man and woman. Xena landed right in front of the man and gave him a swift kick across the face. Jimmy ran and hid under the bed so he didn't see what happened next, but he heard it. The woman took out a rifle she had hidden under the pillow and shot Xena in the face. Xena was thrown across the room by the force of the shot and hit the wall. She was dead. Like She was never there. The man got up and...
undressed the dead body of Xena. "Finally", he said. "Now i can complete my collection of TV actresses tongs". But he shouldn't have said that. The woman forgot about Jimmy. She only wanted revenge. So she aimed at his crothc and then ...

·
Registered
65,539 Posts
she grabbed his dick with both of her hands. The man was screaming in pain. Jimmy who was still hiding himself was watching the man and the woman fight until he suddenly noticed that there were a handful dirty novels stashed in his hiding place. He decided to read one of them while he was waiting for the perfect moment to escape. At this time it seemed rather impossible because the man and the woman were all over the place, they were slapping each other and he heard the man calling the woman a jealous bitch over and over again. After a while...

·
Registered
14,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
its.like.that said:

You are little, aren't ya? No, I'm not talking about your height.......

·
Registered
14,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Jimmy noticed a funny development between his legs. He didn't know what was going on. He hasn't experienced that feeling before. He was just reaching pubity. He took off his pants to see what was going on. The books were so hard core that he........

·
Banned
14,727 Posts
Bolar Bolabi said:
Jimmy noticed a funny development between his legs. He didn't know what was going on. He hasn't experienced that feeling before. He was just reaching pubity. He took off his pants to see what was going on. The books were so hard core that he........
He threw them away from him. The couple stopped fighting when they saw the magazine fly out from under the bed. They had completely forgotten about the boy! The woman let go of her husband, walked to the bed, bent down and grabbed Jimmy by his hair and yanked him out from under the bed. She took one look at his little hard on and yelled "Look what the boy's got for me!" She then looked at her husband and said, "This little shit's gonna be put to use." She turned back to the boy and...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts