Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After recovery from wrist injury and honeymoon period with his Miss Universe wife ..... :devil::worship:

He said in a Thai media that he plans to play the first comeback tournament at Surbiton Challenger, and then enter Wimbledon using injury ranking. He also said that his goal is to be in the top 50.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
taken him a long time. but glad to hear he's all full recovered now. i mean with miss universe at home, you won't have too many reasons to race back to court.:lol:

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
best news I've heard in QUITE a while

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
That's great news. He hasn't won an ATP match since pre AO '07.

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
Paradorn! :yeah:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
i think it's good news for more people than just tennis fans in terms of natalie sitting in Paradorn's box. :lol:

Reactions: Ivo#1Fan

·
May All Beings Be Happy!!
12,245 Posts
Hear is the story about P' Ball's return from Bangkok Post today,
http://www.bangkokpost.com/Sports/29Feb2008_sport27.php

Paradorn back on the court

TOR CHITTINAND

Former Thailand number one Paradorn Srichaphan will return to the court today in his attempt to make a comeback to competition after a one-year absence. Paradorn, who has been sidelined since last March due to a wrist injury, will practice with Danai Udomchoke at Piyarom Sports Complex.

Paradorn said yesterday that he hoped to regain fitness in time to help Thailand take on Australia in a Davis Cup Asia/Oceania Zone Group I tie in April.

''My wrist is getting better. But I can't tell when I will be able to return to competition,'' he said. ''If my wrist is in good shape then I will be willing to help Thailand in the Davis Cup.''

Meanwhile, Chanachai, Paradorn's father and coach, said the Lawn Tennis Association of Thailand (LTAT) would ask for a wild card for Paradorn to compete at the Beijing Olympics.

Paradorn was once number nine in the world but his ranking has slipped to 923.

·
Banned
18,599 Posts
if they weren't pro tennis players, who would have less chance w/ their current bitch?
paradon w/ miss universe or sexy w/ vaidisova

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Meanwhile, Chanachai, Paradorn's father and coach, said the Lawn Tennis Association of Thailand (LTAT) would ask for a wild card for Paradorn to compete at the Beijing Olympics.
I think he can enter the Olympic games via entry protection... Does anyone know his protected ranking?? :confused:

·
Banned
218 Posts
I have missed this guy so much. I love his style of play :drool: and a bit of eye candy will be good instead of cows like Mirjka :lol:

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
if they weren't pro tennis players, who would have less chance w/ their current bitch?
head-to-head it would be Stepanek BY FAR. Paradorn could easily pull of a great coup even if he wasn't a pro athlete.

I think this question should include everyone on Tour, not just Paradorn and Steppy because obviously that answer is unanimously Steppy.

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
off the top of my head I nominate Hewitt, Roddick, Soderling, and Juan Monaco

1 - 20 of 39 Posts