Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the Draw :wavey:

(1) FEDERER, Roger SUI v MINAR, Ivo CZE
SANTORO, Fabrice FRA v MELZER, Jurgen AUT
MONTANES, Albert ESP v HANESCU, Victor ROM
QUALIFIER v (27) ROCHUS, Olivier BEL
(20) FERRERO, Juan Carlos ESP v QUALIFIER
PAVEL, Andrei ROM v QUALIFIER
KIEFER, Nicolas GER v VANEK, Jiri CZE
LAPENTTI, Nicolas ECU v (16) STEPANEK, Radek CZE

(11) NALBANDIAN, David ARG v QUALIFIER
WESSELS, Peter NED v ROCHUS, Christophe BEL
TURSUNOV, Dmitry RUS v BAGHDATIS, Marcos CYP
QUALIFIER v (21) GONZALEZ, Fernando CHI
(31) MOYA, Carlos ESP v LLODRA, Michael FRA
SANGUINETTI, Davide ITA v ARTHURS, Wayne AUS
SRICHAPHAN, Paradorn v EL AYNAOUI, Younes MAR
ZIB, Tomas CZE v (6) DAVYDENKO, Nikolay RUS

(3) HEWITT, Lleyton AUS v COSTA, Albert ESP
ACASUSO, Jose ARG v HORNA, Luis PER
CARLSEN, Kenneth DEN v ALMAGRO, Nicolas ESP
BURGSMULLER, Lars GER v (25) DENT, Taylor USA
(17) FERRER, David ESP v CALLERI, Agustin ARG
(WC) PHILIPPOUSSIS, Mark AUS v KUCERA, Karol SVK
QUALIFIER v KIM, Kevin USA
SEPPI, Andreas ITA v (15) HRBATY, Dominik SVK

(12) HENMAN, Tim GBR v VERDASCO, Fernando ESP
MATHIEU, Paul-Henri FRA v QUALIFIER
MONFILS, Gael FRA v DJOKOVIC, Novak SCG
LEE, Hyung-Taik KOR v (22) ANCIC, Mario CRO
(30) MIRNYI, Max BLR v GIMELSTOB, Justin USA
SERRA, Florent FRA v KOUBEK, Stefan AUT
NIEMINEN, Jarkko FIN v BECK, Karol SVK
POPP, Alexander GER v (5) SAFIN, Marat RUS

(8) CORIA, Guillermo ARG v MANTILLA, Felix ESP
QUALIFIER v SPADEA, Vincent USA
SODERLING, Robin SWE v CHELA, Juan Ignacio ARG
VOLANDRI, Filippo ITA v (26) LOPEZ, Feliciano ESP
(23) NOVAK, Jiri CZE v NORMAN, Dick BEL
(WC) GAMBILL, Jan-Michael USA v MASSU, Nicolas CHI
WAWRINKA, Stanislas SUI v (WC) RAM, Rajeev USA
QUALIFIER v (10) PUERTA, Mariano ARG

(13) GASQUET, Richard FRA v MARTIN, Alberto ESP
QUALIFIER v (WC) YOUNG, Donald USA
SAULNIER, Cyril FRA v TIPSAREVIC, Janko SCG
QUALIFIER v (18) LJUBICIC, Ivan CRO
(29) HAAS, Tommy GER v QUALIFIER
STARACE, Potito ITA v SCHUETTLER, Rainer GER
GINEPRI, Robby USA v GARCIA-LOPEZ, Guillermo ESP
MULLER, Gilles LUX v (4) RODDICK, Andy USA

(7) AGASSI, Andre USA v SABAU, Razvan ROM
FISH, Mardy USA v KARLOVIC, Ivo CRO
MONACO, Juan ARG v MELLO, Ricardo BRA
KOHLSCHREIBER, Philipp v (32) BERDYCH, Tomas CZE
(24) YOUZHNY, Mikhail RUS v MAYER, Florian GER
BEHREND, Tomas GER v QUALIFIER
HERNYCH, Jan CZE v MALISSE, Xavier BEL
(WC) BAKER, Brian USA v (9) GAUDIO, Gaston ARG

(14) JOHANSSON, Thomas SWE v ZABALETA, Mariano ARG
HERNANDEZ, Oscar ESP v GROSJEAN, Sebastien FRA
GOLDSTEIN, Paul USA v KUERTEN, Gustavo BRA
QUALIFIER v (19) ROBREDO, Tommy ESP
(28) RUSEDSKI, Greg GBR v (WC) BLAKE, James USA
QUALIFIER v ANDREEV, Igor RUS
QUALIFIER v (WC) JENKINS, Scoville USA
(WC) REYNOLDS, Bobby USA v (2) NADAL, Rafael ESP​
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
433 Posts
he could def El Aynaoui in straight sets but from then thing depends on his consistancy.(like always) maybe he could manage to 4th round or just playing some circus show with Davydenko like he has played in Wimbledon centre court , Who know?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:D good luck Paradorn!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,394 Posts
I saw him on the practice courts today... even got the chance to take a picture with him :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah, thats good SaFed,

Did he look good during training? Was he friendly when you met him?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,394 Posts
Gambillfan said:
Ah, thats good SaFed,

Did he look good during training? Was he friendly when you met him?
Yea he looked to be hitting very weel during the training. I cught him right when he got off the court and he seemed really friendly. And then there was a burst of people coming for his autograph and to take pictures with him. I took one myself.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Papakori

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have only seen Paradorn once myself, in Queens this year. A few people asked for his autograph including myself but he turned us down, but that did not stop me still supporting him!

It is good to hear he was hitting well, I have confidence he can hopefully go deep in the draw but Younes can be tough
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,689 Posts
yes, younes could lose easily but also tough enough

so chaphan would be careful and get some ready which is better

i am still waiting for chaphan to show some wonderful matches :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Paradorn will not play tomorrow
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,484 Posts
Gambillfan said:
It is good to hear he was hitting well, I have confidence he can hopefully go deep in the draw but Younes can be tough
ur rite, El Aynaoui is a great player, it seems like they're both not playin their best recently, both not in top form. but at d moment i pick Paradorn to win. Para 60%chance winning d match, El Aynaoui 40%chance

gd luck Paradorn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I really want to watch this match if it has TV coverage because I love Younes and Paradorn but will be unable to :sad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Paradorn wins 6-4 6-3 6-0

:yeah:

I am about to post some pictures from his match
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can't find any :lol:
Well, I think it is Nikolay next. Hopefully I will have TV coverage
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,484 Posts
Gambillfan said:
I really want to watch this match if it has TV coverage because I love Younes and Paradorn but will be unable to :sad:
i know how that feels, whn u really want to see a specific match n they don't show it. but atleast u get some tv coverage, in australia tis yr there's no coverage at all on freetoair tv! we're down to 2 slams a year(austopen n wimbledon) :explode:

oh and nice win Paradorn! i'm surprise how one sided the score is.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeh it sucks fortunately I can see lots of tournaments but my favourites are normally not on show but I am thankful I can see some, although I hardly get the chance to watch it because my brother is normally watching something downstairs and we can't get it upstairs.

Paradorn is playing with Galimberti for his doubles now!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
they lost 5 and 3 to Black and Ullyett.

Oh well, Paradorn still has singles.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He plays Davydenko today!

You can do it Paradorn!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Paradorn won 6-4 7-5 6-3
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:yippee:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,484 Posts
wow, another straight sets victory for Paradorn!

i honestly didnt think Para will get pass Davydenko, atleast not that easily!
gd job Para. ;)
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top