Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paradorn and Lee Will Doing to Give amazed in The world Tennis

I Like Them and hope so for them will be to Played The best Performance in the Australian Open at Melbourne

·
Registered
21 Posts
Go Paradorn!!!!!

BTW who is Lee ? - -"

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Congratulations to Lee~ fantastic win in Sydney against Ferrero in the Final: what a fantastic match 4:6,7:6,7:6 - an absolute ripper. I've always hoped that Tennis would become a major sport in Asia- so it's bloody fantastic what Paradorn is doing: possibly win a Slam this year? or make Top5!! If players from Thailand & Korea can continue to contend in the big tournaments hopefully others will be inspired & begin the 'ATB= Asian Tennis Boom'. Of course I want Hewitt to win the Aussie Open~ but I wish Paradorn & Lee heaps of success in the Slams & TMS. C'mon gutsy Asian fighters- this is just the beginning! Cheers from Down Under*!

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
By the way, Paradorn is the 1st match on Centre Court(Rod Laver Arena) for the AUS Open beginning tomorrow. I guess his star* quality has certainly risen in the last 12 months. No more outside back courts for the swashbuckling Thai... ps. Lee will have tough task in 2nd Round against Agassi~ welcome to the bigtime^

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I Think That He(Paradorn) can win to The Grand Slam Like Australian Open . If He Played to Good Performance , Though It is Work difficulty For Him to will do it

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My Prediction

Quarter Finals

Lleyton Hewitt VS Andy Roddick
James Blake VS Roger Federer
Paradorn Srichaphan VS Juan Carlos Ferrero
Jan-Michael Gambill VS Andre Agassi

Semi Finals

Lleyton Hewitt VS James Blake
Paradorn Srichaphan VS Andre Agassi

Finals

Lleyton Hewitt VS Paradorn Srichaphan

The Winner

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Paradorn & Lee both won 1st Round matches in 4-sets. Looks like Srichaphan may do some damage finally at a Slam but Lee will certainly have his work cut out in the 2nd round clash with Agassi. Andre is looking super fit & cool as usual - so I expect him to get atleast to semi-final, or otherwise win Slam No.8...!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
2nd round for both players will be tough!
Paradorn vs Philippoussis (probably!)
Lee vs Agassi
But! For both of Asian players, I think Paradorn has more chance to win the second round than Lee!
Just hard for Lee to beat Agassi in this moment!
Thankz Lee for bringing the colorful into the tournament

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts
CamilleVidann said:
I like Australia so much.. U know Aussies really appreciate Asian players' sucess on both tours. that s why asian players in general have a history of playing well down under.. it started with Kimiko Date's sucess in 1994 when she won the sydney title n made the semis at AO. I remember back then some aussie couldnt pronounce her sir name right as "Date" could be an english word. anyways, wish all the asian players best!!
n to show my appreciation to the country for providing such a great atomowphere for the asian players, wish best of luck to all the assies playing the open!!!
lol..i know u meant "aussies"...but..lol:D

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
Make Asia proud!:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts