Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
11,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The grass is not a good surface for my knee, even if it gets better. I still feel a little discomfort but nothing compared to what I knew. Fortunately, I can start on the right foot by playing tournaments on clay. I'm not at all sad to leave this place where the atmosphere displeases me greatly. But I prefer not to say anything because we will still make me look like a shit. Simply, I hate Wimbledon and I'm happy to leave as soon as possible ...
http://www.lequipe.fr/Tennis/Actualites/Rosol-sort-paire/476919

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Good riddance :bigwave:

·
Registered
9,116 Posts
Well, we are all happy to get Nadal/Rosol instead of Nadal/Paire anyway.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
And he is #122 in the Race.

Any problem cannot be found :yeah:

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
omg :hysteric:

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
I hate the current French players' attitude. They mope and feel sorry for themselves with no desire to improve.

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
lol at Paire, if you hated Wimbledon why did you enter singles and doubles. Unless he withdraws in doubles he is still at the event. What a diva.

·
Premium Member
21,077 Posts
Well, people complain that top players are PR machines, then again when someone like Paire says what he truly thinks, then he's trash, irrelevant, world #198232 and what not. Can't win here :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Fortunately, I can start on the right foot by playing tournaments on clay. I'm not at all sad to leave this place where the atmosphere displeases me greatly. But I prefer not to say anything because we will still make me look like a shit. Simply, I hate Wimbledon and I'm happy to leave as soon as possible
Ah yes, clay, where your record is 2-5 W-L this year. Good luck with that.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts