30,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Today i saw Robby ginepri without a shirt and he looked GREAT "

old sick man. :)

·
Registered
10,759 Posts
switz said:
that guy is weird. and not in a funny way like his brother either.

The dude is in a video game. How much more do you want?

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
PMac is such a 2 timing bastard, last week he was all over Rafa and now he cant wait to get into Robbys pants. Show some restrain dude :eek:

Reactions: 1sun

·
Registered
27,104 Posts
i thought that comment a little odd also....but :yeah: for Ginepri

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Winston's Human said:
Maybe PMac is a big ho who wants a 3-way with both?
Nothing wrong with that, I'd remove Rafa and replace him with Safin, phew now thats what I'm talking about.

Me, Safin and Ginepri hanging on the beach

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Well, Ginepri does less for me than a bag of dead fish, and even I will admit that he looks great with a shirt off.

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Chloe said:
Well, Ginepri does less for me than a bag of dead fish, and even I will admit that he looks great with a shirt off.
:lol:

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
we keep speculating on the gay players maybe we should start speculating on the gay commentators

·
Registered
8,699 Posts
I honestly think these comments are geared toward how fit professional athletes are. I really like the sculptured, toned athletic physique on men and women. Robby's upper body is very :D

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
jmp said:
I honestly think these comments are geared toward how fit professional athletes are. I really like the sculptured, toned athletic physique on men and women. Robby's upper body is very :D
Give me the girl with those racks in Nimomunz's avatar any day over toned, sculpted bodies ! :drool:

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
rofe said:
Give me the girl with those racks in Nimomunz's avatar any day over toned, sculpted bodies ! :drool:
:D

well bg said safi was looking ripped and had lost like 5-6 pounds. give me a piece of that!!

·
F***ing have it
17,555 Posts
Ginepri is hot :drool: :drool:

Reactions: tangerine_dream

·
Registered
432 Posts
Brad Gilbert is the one who actually said the Ginepri comment. But P-Mac did agree with him.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts