Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Translation

So here is my attempt to translate the diary from serbian. Hope you enjoy it!

Dear people,
I decided to write something short to my fans. I know you already know my results, strokes, yelling on the court, but I'll write to you about something else.

I am sure that all of you tennis fans, want to know something about your idols. Since I am writing for my site I will try to write mostly about myself in order not to hurt anybody's privacy (at least not yet, ha ha).

At first I have to say that most people ask me what are the best tennis players like off the court. The answer is that they are mostly good guys. Tennis is an individual sport and everything you do you usually do it by yourself... On and off the court! Tennis players gain a lot of experience during their professional career, and the most they gain is the biggest: LIFE EXPERIENCE! I doubt it is much different in women's tennis.

I am sure you ask yourself: What do they do in their free time? I mean what do they do apart from those things you hear on TV when see a tennis star. They usually say: ''We like to read, educate ourselves, watch movies, etc... But (and a big BUT), there are some things that most can't reveal. And that are PARTIES,rituals, customs, depressions, alcohol, chocolates :). And these are the things I will be writing some other time (maybe even tomorrow). And now I really gotta go and support my buddy JANKO TIPSAREVIC while he is kicking local hero and former world no. 1 Lleyton Hewitt's ass! A lot of people get goosebumps when they see him, because they don't like him! He is antipathic... He has always been OK with me, but we haven't known each other for a long time. There are many stories going on about him (We are not angels 2)* , haha

I will talk about that some other time,

To be continued...

Aloha to everyone from your Nole
--------------------------

*We are not angels 2 is a popular serbian movie.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Second part

Ouchhh, guys, Janko retired his match! Horrible... There were lots of tennis fans. Most so far. Well it is normal that they like to see their unique, scary, perfect, but STILL SMALLISH Hewitt :). unfortunately Janko couldn't keep up with him too well, but considering that fact Hewitt didn't give a lot of easy points, he was patient and waited for opportunities... Enough about that match!

Before I came to watch Janko, I was playing golf with my coach. We had a great time. I played golf for the sixth time in my life and I am not bad at all... I totally suck at it :). But there is time for progress (napredak) from Krusevac*! (this is a stupid joke, isn't it!?) So let' continue... I have to say I am really into golf! I don't know what is wrong with me! I will leave tennis! I am kidding, ofcourse! Earlier when I saw golf on TV, I would just turn the channel because it seemed so boring... BUT (and the big BUT), when I started playing it... Ufff, I got totally hooked on it! It relaxes you so much, because you are in the nature, and you don't think about stuff you usually think about, you just hit that ball as strong you can... Beautiful! If you haven't already, then you must try it out!

Just for the record, you shouldn't hit the ball as hard as you can when you are just getting started, because you are not going to gain any control! It is important that the position of your legs at the beginning is same as after you hit the ball. You should just relax and let the club do its thing:) Eeeeeee, people pay for these kind of things and I give it here all for free!

That was it about golf for now... Tomorrow I will tell you what happened when I first time played golf and with who, and a few more things!

Best regards,

When I grow up I will be a KANGAROO:)**

==============
*Napredak iz Krusevca is a football club
** another serbian movie

·
Registered
320 Posts
Novak is my choice for the next ATP blog:

"Well it is normal that they like to see their unique, scary, perfect, but STILL SMALLISH Hewitt :)." :lol:

Trash talking and gossip. A perfect combination. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts